5

"⋇⋆✦⋆⋇I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings - paper rings Taylor Swift   ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇"

The sudden loud thonk of an alarm clock woke Anne up "I am up calm down" and she pushed the clock to stop but she pressed the button hard that it accidentally went on snooze and won't shut off. "Ughhh"yelled Anne in frustration. She gave up fixing it so she just slammed it again the wall and it stopped.

Anne eye rolled and placed it right by her bed side and went to do her morning routine. After that the usual breakfast she decided on egg and toast. Taking out the pan and waiting for the oil to burn she began by beating the egg in a bowl as the oil started to simmer she sighs and grabs a pot's lid to protect her from the droplets and starts to pour the egg slowly and a bit away from the pan. After that she lets it cook for a while and warms up the toast.

Spreading the smooth butter on the toast and adding the egg and poured milk for her self. She turned the stove off and sat in her little patio and ate breakfast. The weather was quite pleasant today or so she thought, there were dark clouds looked like it was about to rain.

Luckily todays class was off due to the professor not being well . As her breakfast finished she went to the kitchen and washed her dishes and went to change as she was about to do so she got a message from blade saying he's at the cafe already "ah I almost forgot" yelled Anne quickly today she decided on wearing a dress. It was a beautiful floral dress with puff sleeves and white trainers below. She let her blonde hair loose.

After leaving the house locked behind her her bag slinging over her shoulders she ran to the bus and arrived at the cafe. It was quite busy it was hard to find him when she noticed a guy sitting in front of a window isle she knew it was him. walking over to him he glanced and realized that she was here "getting late is in your blood huh" said blade. " well sorry I honestly forgot we were meeting for the project" scoffing " I already ordered our drinks " said blade while Anne nodded her head.

"My-y family is small it's just me my mom and dad my dad used to run work at a grocery store before divorcing with my mom and now he's own a construction company my mom left him after I was born and I haven't seen her I have heard from my dad but that's about it" laughs as he takes a sip of his drink; blade and looks at Anne who had her head hung low with the coffee in her hand.

"Why did u tell me all this " whispers Anne "I don't know i guess so we can connect with the project and think of something I guess " blade shrugged and replied . "Uummm" before he could blink Anne outside of the coffee shop.

*

Blade turned his head confused and saw Anne out of the window she didn't look well so he ran towards her and realized that she was having a panic attack ." Hey hey it's okay I d didn't want to pressure you it's okay" said blade as he tried to calm her down.

Anne still wasn't giving in the fact that she had her panic attack in front of him wasn't helping either. Blade held her face in both his hands and made her look at him "hey - deep breaths okay" " I can't " Anne said what came out a whisper " yes you can well do it together okay" asked Blade she nodded . They did deep breathes till she said she was okay.

Blade sighed with relief and both sat down on the footpath . Anne played with her fingers after double checking Anne was okay Anne finally spoke " I'll tell u my story next time when I am ready I am sorry " she said as her head hung low " no no it's okay I totally get it there is nothing to be embarrassed about what happened earlier either" Anne was shocked as if he red her mind all she could do was nod.

" come I'll drop you off " said Blade she nodded they got ice cream on the way back and Anne thanked him and came home .changing into her pajama's she sat on bed with her ramen and was watching a k drama after finishing up she went to bed trying to sleep but woke up in shock realizing that her face was inches apart from Blade's . "Ughhhhh" said Anne as she pulled her hair out of frustration she then tried not to think about it and went to bed feeling much better then before .

A/n
Count how many times Blade said "okay" in the comment section
I tried to add a nice bonding experience of those two.
Next few chapters are going to be interesting stay tuned !
also while your at it keeping pointing out spelling mistakes to me cuz my keyboard like I said is a frick sometimes even without me noticing.
Anyways have a good day :)
Don't forget to comment and vote
~blue xx~