William x Gn y/n

Okay so William Afton Aka my boss let me live in the same home as him and his children. To be fair Henry forced him to because my other home became... unavailable.

I woke up early as usual 6am, I knew William wasn't awake or his son Maikol, Elizabeth probably wasn't either.
I got up and when I started living here I occasionally made sure my hair looked good. I brushed my teeth and messed with my hair a bit before going to his kitchen. Not a lot was in the cabinets, a calender hung on the fridge 'May 4th Vincent hang out' I guess Vincent was coming over today.

I ignored making breakfast mostly because of the lack of food and I was not that great of a chef. So instead I tidied up the living room, a board game was out on the table because last night we played, I may have cheated and it started a stupid fight. I placed the game on a shelf with other games on it like 'Candy land' and 'Sorry' I would never admit it out loud but I know Sunny had bought all the games, I know William hasn't spend over a dollar on his children.

Maybe I spent a bit of time cleaning in general, Vincent coming over really helped this drive to clean. I started with the little things in the living room then went on to the kitchen. I really only swept and rearranged a cabinet full of Tang, I should go to the store and buy groceries... what if Vincent is expecting dinner? Oh well I guess we can just order pizza.

After figuring out dinner its at least almost 7am so maybe I should get actually dressed out of my Pj's. I get back to my room and slip on grey jeans and a random tank top with a flower I don't know the name of on it.

I emerged from my room again but this time a little girl stood in front of me "Oh hey Elizabeth, whats up?" She is all dressed and ready to go "Is uncle Henry here? He's taking me and Michael to the park" I shake my head "No hes not here yet, is Mike awake" Michael comes out of his room "Yeah im here" dang this kid is having a really hard time, his hair was messed up and he had bad eye bags.

HONK HONK Henry's car makes noise out side so we all walk out there and I give the kids to Henry. "A day with just you and Will huh?" He smirks "wait what are you thinking, and Vincent is coming over so no" What was he trying to reference.

LATER

William eventually woke up and stuck to his British routine, "Scotty and Vincent should be here any secund" William sits back on the couch. In 0.2 seconds a knock lands on the door and when answered Vincent and Scott came in "Nice to see you y/n, William" Scott greeted me and William just grumbled. "Good to see ya little bro" Vincent ruffled his hair and William hit his hand away "Dont touch muy Hair!" William already didn't like this visit.

"So y/n whats new with you" Scott smiles or i think, I cant really tell. "Oh nothing much" I say "Just taking care of William?" Scott jokes, I hold back a laugh because of Williams expression "Oh cmon Will just cheer up, it was a joke" I try to get this dude to stop being do tense. In reply all I got was a grumble and muttered curses "So I thought you didnt like pet names Will" Vincent said "I dont" William grumbled "Ooh so only y/n can call you will" Vincent teased.

And telling by the blush now plastered over Williams face. I was granted the privilege of getting to call him pet names. "Aww you like me?" I tease but again Williams flustered reaction tells me that he actually does.

"Well isn't that something" I kiss him on the forehead and he got super flustered "I uh um" Wow i got him to stutter

Let's just Say william was off the whole night.

*********************
LISTEN

If you want a oneshot of a Character just tell me. Btw here's the characters I will do and the readers gender I will do it with.

Michael x Gn or Male reader
William x Gn, Fem, or male reader
Jeremy x Male reader
Phil x Male reader
Joan x Fem reader
Henry x Gn, Fem, or Male reader
Sunny x Gn, Fem, or Male reader

I will not do any children