why are you even here but cool

Gildmma <3

Ch. 1

Emma POV:

I type in my password, 5691, my windows are open and the swift air is pouring into my room. I'm laying on my bed, all curled up in my fluffy, warm, blanket with Ed Sheeran on it. I'm listening to "Pink in the Night" by Mitisk. " I know I've kissed you before but I didn't do it right duh dah da~ " I sang along softly. I decided it was time to get up for the day, I put on my yellow overalls with dark green froggy on it, with a black collared long-sleeved shirt, with little fluffys on the end of it, underneath. Did my hair into some pigtails with hello kitty scrunchies, but on my classic giraffe bucket hat! Ah yes, getting out of my bed to walk in the park at 5:00 AM?! "Neat" I whisper loudly. Slide down the railing of the staircase "WEEEEEEEEEEE" Said a little louder than your normal speaking voice. Ray was cooking breakfast, pancakes with powdered sugar and blueberries! "HEY BESTIEE!!" I yelled while hugging my bestie, which made his flip turn into a flop. " I'M COOKING YOU BARBARIAN!! YOUR BANNED FROM THE KITCHEN!! Ray screeched. "Okkkkkkkkkk" I pouted, biting my cheek in my mouth. "Hey Babe!" Norman said giving Ray a kiss on the forehead. "Right back at ya!" Ray said while snuggling faces. "So big ass forehead can say hi but I can't!!" (>:l) I muttered. "There's a difference" Ray smirked "He actually likes me ;)" Norman cursed. Ray high fived Norman. "I'ma go to the park" I said. " Leaving because you got roasted?" Norman yelled. I stuck out my tongue. "Hehehehe" I snickered. I started walking, the wind carried the leaves and spun them around me like a dancer. "Shhh" the wind said. "The wind is so majestic isn't it" "I know right!-AHHH WHO WAS THAT WHO RESPONDED TO ME I KNOW KUN PUN PANDA!" I screeched. A short, chubby, woman stared at me, She was wearing a yellow jacket, with long and big pockets, underneath she was wearing a cottage core dress with puffy-see thru sleeves with a florist pattern, the dress falls at the knee, she was wearing a forest bark brown, combat boots with the lesbian flag laces, her hair was green and silk-like, in a nifty bun with on part sticking out, amber eyes that could kill but lesbian flag colored glasses stopped them from ending my life. "I'M SO SORRY!! I got scared and-" I scrambled- "No no, it's fine darling. My face when a 8 year old started animating on flipaclip but also found out my hero was a thing and made some cringe fan deku x uraraka animation and uraraka face its flesh red kind of blush. "Hehe what's your name?" "Wanna go swing?" She said stars forming in her eyes while pointing over to the swings swaying in the air, weighing less. "Sure hehe!" I said, "Her laugh is so cute!! AHH WHAT AM I SAYING?! GET A GRIP GILDA! STOP GAY PANICKING AND GO TALK TO HER!!!!" (Gilda's POV now:) "Sure is pretty here the sun hitting your skin is *chefs kiss*" I said, playing. PFFF HAHAHAHAHEHHHAAHA*SNORT*! The girl covered her face in embarrassment. That was adorable! "By the way, what's your name?" I asked. "Ed-a! NO! EMILY! NO! EMMA! EMMA, my name is Emma, Emma grace." The ball of sunshine said. That name fits you well! I giggled. "Do you think so?" Emma said, "I've always kinda hated my name!" "Why?" I said, "It's beautiful, just like your eyes- SORRY." Emma blushes "Than-nk yo-u." She stuttered. "Sorry" I stuttered "No don't worry it's fine." She said, What's your discord? I asked. "giraffe✨ 0941" She smiled. "Okay! Mine is MitiskStan 0339" I said. "OOOOOOOOOO YOU LIKE MITISK?! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?!!!" She screeched "Mine is Class Of 2013 and Goodbye, My Danish Sweetheart." I yelled back but quieter. "AHH!!!!" She squealed. "I LIKE TOWNIE, PINK IN THE NIGHT, YOUR BEST AMERICAN GIRL!!" "I'll bring my headphones tomorrow!" I said. "Tomorrow!!! AHHH THANK YOU!!" she said, excitedly. "Alright! :D" I said leaving the swings. I walked away, she walked, She was so pretty, I wanna see her in a tank top AH WHAT AM I SAYING I ONLY TALKED TO HER FOR LIKE- 3 HOURS?! SHE IS DEFINITELY STRAIGHT, STRAIGHT AS HELL, PAPER LINED, STRAIGHT ehhhhh, let's be real even if she was a raging homosexual she wouldn't want me. . .