one

song for the chapter: mariah the scientist - walked in

Kenai.
Apr.9
12:51am

"Alright mothafuckas.. it's a packed house out there. I need you bitches in every corner of this club, pinching every last penny out these niggas tonight." Armani spat.

Armani was a veteran at Club Dice. She was one of the only dancers left after the shooting three years ago. Anyone who came into the club was trained by her, as she knew every little detail about the night life.

Club Dice was a co-ed club. A blend of men and women who enjoyed dancing. There was a floor that had separated the two, so that no one got offended or felt out of place when they were there. Men on floor two and women on the base floor. That's just how things always were.

"Kenai!" My bestfriend, Diamond yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "You good?" She asked, resting her hand on top of my knee to get her heel on.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little in my head before tonight."

She shot me a sly smile and gave me a hug. That was her way of assuring me that I'd do just fine on stage tonight. The other girls in the locker room were fixing their bras and adjusting their heels. All of the male dancers were in a separate locker room, but they were used to me being in here due to Diamond.

"Alright girl. I'm about to get ready to go out here and make this fucking money." I grabbed my belongings and a few of the other girls standing nearby began cheering and shouting me on.

I began walking to the door but before I could twist the knob, the door shot open.

Princess, a newer dancer ran in shaking and trying to utter some words out.

"Bitch spit it out!" Armani said slapping her arm. She caught her breath and began talking. "Y'all. I just went out and checked the floor. Not only is it packed but Keshaun Hendrix, Lil Brenton, and all of their crew is here!"

The locker room erupted in squeals and screams as the girls gawked over the celebrities in the building. Keshaun Hendrix was a famous producer who had worked with numbers of rappers and singers. Lil Brenton was a rapper and he had been storming everyone's radio and playlist the past summer.

I cringed at the screams and kept pushing past the door. Them being in the building had nothing to do with me. The niggas who had celebrity status always came for the girls and nothing more. Don't get me wrong, the guys side has some ballers, but nothing like what walks onto that base floor. They had seen more paper in one night, than I'd see in a good week.

Dancing was a stable income. I had the wow factor that moved the guys and I instantly became one of the most requested dancers at Club Dice.

I made my way to the second floor with my revealing outfit on. Tonight was Carnival themed so everyone had on their caribbean inspired outfits. I had on a blue diamond studded G-string, hidden underneath my Savage X Fenty boxers, with matching arm pieces and headpiece. I had sprayed some glitter on my body earlier to make my body glisten underneath the club lights

I stepped onto the elevator with a white man who had on a suit and tie. I made eye contact with him and turned to face the elevator doors.

Elevator winds up.

As we're moving, I can feel his eyes glued onto my slim, but thick in all the right places figure.