Chapter 1. A Friend

Side note: All these characters, even the drawings even though from Face Q are mine. Stealing is a crime and a no no! Thanks Enjoy ~

Aitos POV

I really hate school. Like, REALLY hate school.

Reasons:

- No Friends
- No Girls that like me (That I know of)
- learning is hard

I think three reasons should be enough to keep me home for the rest of the year, but as soon as I told my Oba-Chan this she pushed me out the door screaming "BAKA!"

She's pretty harsh if you ask me, but I rather stay with her than go to school.

I entered school ten minutes late, A nearby Sensei yelled at me and told me to go see the Kouchou.

"I rather not have a conversation with him" I say to her before turning around heading towards the schools field.

I heard her call out random things talking about failing and being unsuccessful. Of course I ignored it, like my Oba-Chan says

"Never let negative comments affect you!"

(Note from Oba-Chan: Not in this type of situation!!)

So I don't, or at least I try not to.

I laid down on the field staring up at the sky, why would I waste my day looking at books, like my Oba-chan also says

"Spend time looking at the beautiful things in life"

(Note from Oba-Chan: Not when you have school!!! BAKA!!!)

The sky was pale blue and hairy very hairy...

WAIT WHAT!!!?!?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

The light was shining so I didn't notice before, but once the light reflected away was this girl staring at me with the most determined face I have ever seen.

"I-I don't usually do this but- I'M GOING TO SIT WITH YOU AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU CARE, OKAY?"

She plopped down on the grass before me, emptying her bag in the grass before me.

Supplies of Rulers, hair ties, pencils and lots of notebooks fell out before a package of gum did.

She grabbed it instantly and started chomping on it, "Want some?"

and thats how I gained a friend.

"No thanks..."

"you sure?" She laughs laying down chomping away still.

"What's your name?" She asks suddenly startling me.

"Aito"

She laughed. "But that means 'darling child' right?"

I nodded a bit embarrassed.

"Darling children don't skip school"

"I know that... I didn't say I was" I say pursing my lips irritated.

She smiled. "I'm Kaiya"

I think I might like school, even if I am skipping at least I know I have a friend.