Chapter 2: The Two Wierdos

Hisashi POV:

"You know your parents never loved you?" my uncle slurred as I walked into the house, obviously drunk.

I sighed, "go to bed uncle, you're drunk"

He broke out into a loud strong cackle.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"Doesn't make it any less true"

My heart pounded strong against my chest. "You don't know shit about my parents, shut up and go to bed"

"I pity you" he slurred on.

"Why? why do you possibly pity me?" I ask irritated.

"Because no one wants you"

"You're wrong, my parents wanted me"

or at least I think they did...

"You're saying I made this up?"

"Yes" I said standing my ground. He threw his beer can at me. It wasn't empty so beer spilled all over me and the floor.

"You were supposed to catch that, baka"

I stood there paralyzed.

"Listen baka, I wouldn't waste my time making up lies about you... pathetic you"

the beer that was in my hair dripped down my face like a tear, I guess it could've been a replacement tear for the ones I balled up inside my heart.

"Pa-pathetic?" I growl. "YOU THINK I'M PATHETIC? LOOK AT YOU! DROWNING YOUR SORROWS ON BEERS FROM A VENDING MACHINE, I MIGHT BE PATHETIC BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT YOU"

I ran out of the house, I needed to get out, I needed some air, I needed a place to hide.

Pathetic he said ha! what an insult especially coming from him.

"Baka Baka"

So why do I feel hurt?

"Baka! Baka it's all I hear you say!"

huh?

There was a boy and a girl standing outside a kareoke place causing a scene. I felt intrigued.

"Well maybe I wouldn't say it, if you didn't waste all our money on kareoke!" The girl shouted back, she seemed to be angry.

"What's wrong with Kareoke?" The boy whined. Baka.

"Nothing! You didn't have to waste your money on one song... what?!"

The boy looked over towards me with a hard stare. Crap he saw me watching.

I tried to turn away, but I couldn't. So instead I stared back with more intensity.

The girl turned around and looked at me. "What's your problem, got a staring issue?" she shouted towards me.

"You're causing a scene, I couldn't help but watch" I said pissed off. I started walking fast.

People piss me off.

"No one wants you"

tsst. Whatever like I care.

I felt a tug on my sleave. I turn around to see the boy with short hair.

"Annoying" I sighed. "What do you possibly want?"

"Do you have any money?" He said with big puppy dog eyes.

is he for real?

"You're seriously asking me that?!" I state outraged and a bit amused.

"Well, I'm hungry... I WOULDN'T ASK IF I WASN'T!" He kind of reminds me of a puppy begging for food.

"Tsst I don't care" I sigh.

The boy then clings onto me tightly.

"What the hell!" I say as I try to pull him off me, but he has a strong grip.

"I want food! I want food! I'm not letting go until I get food!" He rants.

"Annoying" I sigh.

"Leave him, Aito don't waste your time on him"

"baka, I wouldn't waste my time making lies about you"

The words stinged, why do I feel this way, why do I care what others think?

"Aito!" the girl called out.

"I'm not letting go! I'm not giving up!"

"Pathetic, you"

And then the tears fell. I couldn't stop them all I could do was let them pour out.

"Aito, you made him cry!" The girl said shocked.

Oh, she noticed.

Aito looked up at me, "I didn't cause this" he said firmly. "But if I did... I won't bother you anymore"

He let go and started to walk back to the girl.

"Fine, but you guys owe me" I say and start heading towards a familar diner.

"ARIGATO MR...? UM MR...?" Aito shouted catching up to me.

"Hisashi"

"I'm Aito, and this is Kaiya" Aito said gesturing to the girl trudging behind us.

"You guys have weird names" I sigh.

"You're one to talk Mr. Always around!"

"Tsst. Do you want food or not?"

"Oh! Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai Senpai! Senpai Hisashi!"

"Baka" I said at the same time as Kaiya causing chuckles and giggles to arise.

For the first time I didn't feel alone.

=================================
In Case You Didn't Know!

Baka: stupid

Gomen'nasai: I'm sorry

Hisashi: the definition of his name is "always with you" which is why Aito calls him "Mr. always around"

Kaiya: The Definition of her name is "Fogiving" which is ironic because she wasn't forgiving to Aito when he spent all the money on kareoke.

Aito: The definition of his name is "darling child" as mentioned in previous chapter. This is why Hisashi said Aito and Kaiya had weird names.

Kareoke: in Japan going out to Kareoke is common as a task among friends and couples. You can determine which one they went as ;D

Beer from vending machine: Yes, you cab get Beer from vending machines in Japan and Cigarretes (not that I would suggest it) while as the normal juice, coffee, and other drinks to get in a vending machine.

in the previous chapter I mentioned "Oba-Chan" which means Grandma :D