..1

Nayeon pov

Nayeon pov

I posed for a picture with my wife,y/n. I had my arm wrapped around her waist and she put her hand on my shoulder,when the camera shuttered,we both smiled harder out of happiness. You might think this happiness would last forever but...that's not how it is anymore.

Last month:-

I cried as my wife,y/n threw a glass across the house and smashed it. She groaned in pain as the glass went through her hand. I ran to her to help her,but,she pushed me away. As usual.

"What is wrong with you today? Baby? Why have you been avoiding me?!" I raise my voice a bit and
y/n face turns more serious looking.

"EXCUSE ME?? Why am I"avoiding you"?! I saw you walk into the bar with some random girl last night!!" y/n said and my breathe hitched

"I WAS NOT IN THE BAR. I WAS AT HOME,WAITING FOR YOU TO BE DONE WITH YOUR PHOTOSHOOT! I swear I was baby." I said to my wife but she didn't seem to care. She cared for her bloody hand and I started picking up the glass.

" Shit. How do I tell her? It wasn't me... it was probably..ayeong." I whisper and she raised an eyebrow dramatically.

"Who's ayeong? Is she the girl your suddenly hanging out with now? Are you going to leave me for her? Well I hope you are happy together." Y/n said and I gasped

"I was NOT in the bar! Just let me expl-" before I can finish what I'm saying y/n started putting her items in a bag.

"Where do you think your going now? Y/n!" I said while she ignored me,walking upstairs to get more stuff.

I sighed and ran up the steps to stop her

"Y/n! Please let me talk to you." I said

"Why don't you go talk to ayeong instead? You both are the perfect couple." y/n said in a mocking voice and I sighed.

before I can stop y/n she ran outside and drived off.

𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖞/𝖓 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖒𝖊. 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖌𝖔.

-𝖓𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖔𝖓