Chapter No. 2 (1/2)

(Y/N) frowns as she stares at herself through the smogged covered mirror.

Her breasts skin poked from the towel as she touched her neck. Flicking off a drop of water from the shower. Her hands traveling up to her mouth as she puts them on each side of her lips. Forcing on a smile as she nodded to herself. Ignoring Loids small snores from beyond the bathroom door.

Fixing on the blue dress she chose for the day. She adds some moisturizer and blush to her face. Adding the finishing touch of red lipstick. Her eyes flickering to her jewelry box, carefully, her hand creeps to the box. Yet once she felt contact with the box, her hand recoiled back.

"What's wrong?" Loid spoke, his strong arms wrapping around his wife's waist as his chin rested on her shoulder. (Y/N) looks away from the box, her gaze on Loid's and her reflection. Blurred as water drips from the steam as the cool air from the bedroom breaks in.

She knew it was only a matter of time before he'd notice her missing presence. Yet she the lock on the door would of kept her safe, (Y/N) should of known better.

Trying to breath through the tight air, with Loids arms around her like threads. She smiled.

"Nothing, just thinking. That's all."

Her once limped hands try to pull Loid's off. He didn't move.

Using her painted nails, they dig into his skin as she felt him walk her out.

Then letting go as he places her onto the shared bed. Picking up her hands, he gets on one knee at the foot of the bed. Placing sweet butterfly kisses on her (s/c) knuckles. The feeling of his lips on her skin made her scowl.

(Y/N) watches him trail his kisses upwards to her arm...

Then to her shoulder...

Soon to her neck-

At that point, she had enough of his so called 'affections.'

Unkindly, she places her hand on Loid's forehead. Slowly pushing the blonde away, she watches him stagger back from her now fallen position on the bed. Scoffing at the turn events, she was about to get up before two arms lay beside her head. Loids muscular body looming over her, his eyes sharp, yet firm with resolve.

"Marry me."

"...."

(Y/N) stared at him, not with innocence, nor even embarrassment.

She gazed at him blankly, cruelfully..

"N-"

"LOID!"

"PAPA!"

Voices yell from beyond the bedroom door.

Sitting up fully this, (Y/N)'s nose brushes against Loid's as he tries to capture her lips with his own. Yet was unable to as she gave him a placid smile.

"It seems we have a guest joining us for breakfast." She hums, watching Loid glare at the door as she grabs a pair of lavender heels from the closet.

Sitting on a small stool in front of a shared vanity. Loid shakes his head in exasperation. His eyes trained on (Y/N)'s movements as he grabs the other heel from her.

"Let me." He said softly, bending down on his knees once again. Holding her calves gently as he places on the shoe carefully.

The female chuckles quietly at him, finding his gentlemanly ways straight to the point. Though, was not recuperating his seduction.

She would never pity him and his quest for love.

Her love, wasn't something he was able to gasp. To hold. Cherish.