steveddie stuff🤩

So basically Steve was working a new shift for a while so he had to work later at night,bad news was no one was here to keep him interested but Eddie was always needed a movie to watch so he always shows up there
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

It was a normal boring day in Steve's life, no one had come in the store yet it was pretty empty honestly.. Well it was the glass door swung open and in walked Eddie. Steve looks at him and sighs as Eddie went and grabbed something then walked up to the counter "hey Harrington.. " Eddie said he honestly sounded kinda tired I mean they both are Steve just looked at him before saying "hey Munson-" Eddie passed him a random movie and said"this is all I need"Steve nodded and then did his job as eddie jumped up and sat on the counter when he wasn't supposed to as Steve wasn't looking he just messed with his hair Steve turned to eddie as he was messing with his hair, Steve grabbed his hand and took it out his hair as eddie frowned"I can tell your bored dude and I'm the person who can make you not bored so let me just chill out here and you'll be fine"he said and Steve just sighed softly saying "yeah I guess you can stay.. "Eddie smiled and jumped behind a counter and sat down beside where Steve standed at and Steve just sat down beside him and closed his eyes until he felt eddie lean on him he looked at him as eddie was already staring at him to be honest they've known each other for a while eddie has been staying in Steve's house so they became friends.. Steve just looked at eddie as he moved closer to him... Steve moved closer as he started to freak out he never knew if he was gay or not but recently he started to have a new feeling near eddie- I mean he knows if he is gay it's okay! I mean robin is lesbian and he's pretty sure will is gay as well. . . Maybe he was gay.. Well I guess we'll have to find out..
Steve just stared at eddie as he moved in closed then next thing you knew the space between them closed Steve melted into the kiss and moved his hand on eddies shoulder as eddie put his hands on Steves waist.. They pulled away and Steve thought

"I'm gay as fuck.. "