Chapter 3: As we enter BB15

Kk's POV:

7 days to go into the biggboss house.

I just came out of the colors office. I was wondering what I had signed up for. Did I make a correct decision or I maybe I have made the biggest mistake of my life.

I sat in my car and I was just in shock of what I had done. Omi tapped on my shoulder and asked," Bhai are you ok?"

" I don't know yaar. Ye Maine Kya kar dia. Ye kaise hoga. Main ye kar paunga?"

" Bhai . You will kill it I know. Har maidan Fateh"

As soon as I reached home, I called up one of my good friends Vikas Gupta. He had done the show and I knew he might have some honest opinions for me.

As I talked to him the only thing that he said that stuck with me was , " you will be a changed man Karan."

He also gave me a hint that I might end up seeing some familiar faces on the show. I didn't think of it much.

After that I called jassu , roshini, Yogita, Garima to let them know what I was up to. Everyone was excited to hear about it and could wait to see me in it.

I called up my family after lunch to let them know what I was about to do. They were super happy for me and they said they know I will win it.

In the evening I called up omi and the team to discuss and make a Punch list of things that I had to get done before the show.

I also asked Nikhil to come from Chandigarh to my house to help me with the prep.

6 days to go into the biggboss house:

This morning I got and had this weird feeling in my heart about doing the show. I was not able to grasp that feeling of what kind of risk I had taken up to do.

Mumma had asked me to go to a temple and get blessings before I embark on the journey. As I was coming back from the mandir, I had this wicked thought that ki
Life mein ek hi baari ye Karna h ... Why not record it for just for remembering it.
Nikhil can help me well with that.

I met up Nikhil at my house and I asked him," tujhe pata hai Maine tujhe kyu bulaya hai,...surprise Mila??"

" Nai."

" Main biggboss house jaa rha hu bro" I wishpered to him.

" Biggboss!!!???" He almost yelled.

" What are you doing Nikhil...dheere.i have signed a non disclosure."

" Sorry Bhai...but so cool !!! "

After that as he starts recording our vlogs we chill and start on the things need to be done.

He asks as he records ," so Bhai aap biggboss jaa rhe ho..Kaisa lagg rha h..Kya Kya Karna h "

" Bohot crazy hai sab. Main bigg boss jaa rha hu . Sirf 7-8 din h .. and maine abhi tk Kuch ni kia h. Mujhe launches set Karne h , mujhe meeting finish Karne h, shoot h, mujhe social ka set Karna h!!"
With that I start thinking how will I do all of this.

Soon ken , my good designer friend came to my house for the fittings. I introduce him for the vlog and then we discuss my look. We talk and then he takes my measurements. And wishes me best and leaves.

Entry look...done.

5 days to go into the biggboss house.

Today was a long day , as today I set up teams for all the dept that will be handling my work behind me when I am in the biggboss house all cut off.

There is a team for my socials , for my bills and launches , I have set my meeting dates, set the interviews that needs to be done. 

I just saw the teaser for the show drop and it's jungle themed. I dont know what to expect.