Squeakquel

The concert had just begun and Alvin had jumped onto a guitarist's shoulder as he played his guitar, smiling as he watched the hundreds of fans in the audience scream and shout in excitement.

Alvin:Let's go!

The Chipmunks:
Girl, you really got me now
You got me so I don't know where I'm going
Girl, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night
Girl, you really got me now
You got me so I don't know where I'm going
Oh yeah, you really got me now
You got me so I can't sleep at night.
You really got me

Alvin:
(oh!)

The Chipmunks:
You really got me

Alvin:
(yeah!)

The Chipmunks:
You really got me
You really got me

Alvin:Nuts.Give me the Black Beauty.

He handed him another chipmunk-sized guitar,only this one was black with red flame decals on it.Dave walked up to him as he put the guitar strap around her head.

Dave:Alvin,take it easy out there. You need to share the spotlight.

Alvin:Sure thing,Dave!

Alvin was about to run back onstage but Dave stepped on her guitar cord.

Alvin:Uh,Dave.

He tried to pull the cord out.

Dave:I'm serious,Alvin.This is a charity
benefit.It's not all about you.

Alvin:Sorry,Dave,I can't hear you over the thousands of fans screaming my name.

He finally pulled the cord out from under Dave foot and ran back onstage.He jumped on the guitar platform and posed as he landed next to his brothers.

Alvin:I'm back,Paris!Yeah! A little help, boys.

Oliver,Simon and Theodore each grabbed Alvin feet and threw him up in the air.He grabbed onto his guitar just as it fell.He was now hanging upside-down on the cord as she played her guitar.He swung over the audience and then swung backwards.He landed on a high beam that was holding a giant cutout of himself.

Dave:Alvin, will you please get down from there?

Alvin:I can't hear you!

Suddenly,the cord Alvin was holding on to came unplugged.He stumbled backwards for a minute but quickly grabbed the side of the beam before he fell.Unfortunately, the cord he pulled out had caused a chain reaction, resulting in the giant Alvin cutout coming loose.It began to swing forward, and Alvin gasped when he saw Dave in its path.

Alvin:Whoa, whoa!Dave, look out!

Dave:Huh?

Dave turned around in confusion. But just as he did, the cutout hit him,sending him flying above the stage.

Dave:ALVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Alvin:Dave!Dave?

At the hospital

Doctor:This should help with the pain.

Dave:I wanna talk to my boys.

Doctor:I just gave you a sedative that will take effect in about one minute, so...

Dave:Well, let them in quickly.

The Chipmunk:Dave!Dave,you're alive!

Dave:Hey, guys!