╚.. ♫ʀᴜʟᴇᴤ & ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴤ♫ ..╝

🍷You need to follow the community and we'll return the favor too, in case you want us to follow the founder of your community you need to do the same for us

🍷 Follow our Instagram account if you have one. We will do the same.

🍷You need to give a shoutout to our community along with our book! And we'll do the same for you.

🍷Add any of our books to your Affiliate reading list.

🍷You need to shout out the upcoming projects if we inform you and the same thing will be repeated for your case.

🍷You can't ghost us means you can't be inactive for more than 2-3 months before any notice

🍷After the above procedure, we'll add your name to our affiliation book, and you have to do the same in your bio/affiliation book.

🍷Most importantly, Don't bash our community without any valid reason!

🍷We don't do any sort of plagiarism, not promote it, but in case you think so... you can pm us about it before giving us false accusations, and we expect this from you too.

 you can pm us about it before giving us false accusations, and we expect this from you too

🍷Don't be rude to any of the members of our community. Any kind of hatred and violence is not tolerated here.

🍷Not more than 2 shoutouts of your projects per week. You need to wait at least a week to get another shoutout.

🍷Discord is a must in our community.

🍷In case you're inactive for more than 3 months without any prior report (not replying to any of our messages), we have the right to decline the affiliation and the same goes for you.

🍷Make sure you credit us in your bio/blurb in case you follow any of our ideas or else you will be reported and muted from our community.