Chapter 2:Starting My Extraordinariy Mission

Will: Good now both of you carefully listen to me if you guys dont know meron tayong kalabang company and if you also dont know ang may ari at ceo ng conpany have 2 sons

Shane : Mr.Will ano namang connection nito sa mission namin?

Gwen: Yes as Shane said ano bang connection nito sa mission?

Will: The mission of both of you are to get information on what are they planning to do to be the best company actually there will be an event that will be held which kung saan pipiliin kung sino ang the best company

Shane: Ano namang benefit kung mangunguna tayo Mr.Will?

Will: Business Partnership on one of the best company on america,One of best company sa america nagcoconsider to take one conpany from the Phillipines para gawin nilang business partner.

Gwen: So dad they will choose according kung sino ang magiging Best company?

Will: Yes!exactly

Shane:So Mr.Will kelan po ba yung event?

Will: It will happen 7 months from now

Gwen: So dad papaano kami makakakuha nang info any clue for us?

Will: Fine Gwen ill tell you guys some clue Jayden is the key

*Shane atand up with Shock "Wait Mr. Will did you say Jayden?"

Will :Anything wrong Shane?

Shane:"Classmate ko po sya"

Si Jayden and Shane are classmates and hindi lang ordinayong mag classmates theyre each other's rival in anything sports,academic everthing.....

Will: Good for you Shane you have advantage since you know him and you know how to approach him how about you Gwen any ideas?

Gwen: Not for now dad but im sure i will find something later.

Will :By the way di ko papala nasasabi sa inyo na this is a competition for the both of you

Pareho silang nagulat dahil ang akala nila ay magtutulungan silang dalawa while ang nasa isip nang tatay nila is pag compete silang dalawa and the one who will win is gonna run over the company.

Gwen: Dad im your only child since anak lang sya sa labas and you married my mom so bakit ko pa makipaglaban sa babaeng to?!

Shane: Hoy manhimik ka marites ha!Hindi porket di sila legal mawawalan nako ng karapatan for this company!!Siguro narereklamo ka kasi alam mo na ganda palang disqualifide ka na!!

Gwen: Excuse me!??Ang taas naman ata nang tingin mo sa sarili mo anak sa labas ka lang naman ah!

Will: The both of you shut!Im doing this for the sake of my company.Alam nyo im doing this to also test the both of you i wanna know who is better and you both also have to  prove saakin na magaling kayo because if not i just put my company in another danger!
So are the both of you still wanna do this o gusto nyong umuwi without anything?

Gwen: Fine!Ill do it since i will win thing shitty thing

Shane: Sige!Ill also do it para ma prove sainyo na me and my mother are worth it plus para mapatunayan sayong bruha na mas magaling ako sayo!*para din kay lola kailngan ko to gawin.