stolen kisses

"I wish you'd told me earlier" Daonuea whispered, putting an arm around his boyfriend, where they both sat on the couch. Kleun absentmindedly scrolled through his phone, a smile creeping its way to his lips. Of course, they were back in Kleun's apartment, not Khuafah's house. Silently, Daonuea thanked god for that, because gods forbid his brother walk into them. Again. Daonuea lost track of the sheer number of times he and Kleun had gotten caught kissing or doing other things, all while his brother walked in. It was awkward half the time, though he did try to lock the doors when he and Kleun were together.

"Told you what?"

Daonuea gasped at him in mock disbelief, his eyes widening for just a fraction of a second, before he continued in a loud whisper "That you liked me?"

"How could you expect me to do that?" Brown eyes met Nuea's with a burning intensity, like waves of love lapping against a crumbling shore, against sand that danced along to its rhythm, to its melody. Something about it was so in sync, it was hard to believe the words that fell out of Kleun's mouth.

He froze for a moment, stunned. The brevity of the words seemed to hit him, causing his heart to sink, just before...He has to be joking, right? Not after all this time? He loves me, doesn't he? The world seemed to pause around them for a moment, shifting into one fo silence, before Khabkleun broke out into a grin.

"How would you expect me to say 'I like you' when I love you?" The other leaned closer, wrapping his fingers around his chin, bringing his face closer to his. Almost immediately, Nuea ducked down, burying his face in a nearby pillow. It didn't help that the pillow was one he;d given Kleun in secret, all those years before. The painting on it showed a couple sitting on a beach, staring back up at the stars, all while the stars looked over them. If only I knew... he thought slowly. Who'd have thought he'd have gotten here, from the lovesick and pining boy he'd been only two years ago? To loving the boy of his dreams, having him in his arms. To have him love him back, the love in his eyes never feiling to mate Nuea's heart flip. I swear, I fall more and more in love with you everyday.

"Gah, you can't say stuff like that!" Nuea gasped, his cheeks growing hot...Kleun grinned, waggling his eyebrows. "Can't say stuff like what?" But a knowing look shone over his features, and he moved closer still.

"You can't just do that....make me blush without warning! You almost killed my heart for the 10 seconds you made me think you didn't love me!"

Cherry red lips curved into a pout, and Kleun couldn't help but get fixated on them..."Aww...but you know I love you, don't you? And hey, it was 2 seconds at most..." Swiftly, he leaned forward, giving him a peck on the cheek. Daonuea melted into his touch, before pushing him away grumpily.

"Not enough," he huffed, hating and loving the way his boyfriend's eyes lit up hearing that. A mischievous gleam entered his chocolate brown eyes. For a moment, Nuea could have sworn he saw a plethora of stars where his pupils should be, only to find one standing out.

Him.

"What do you want, mm?" Khabkleun leaned even closer somehow, their faces barely inches apart. Daonuea felt himself turn as red as a tomato, his insides turning into a butterfly enclosure as he thought of what he wanted.

"This," he answered, before leaning forward to kiss his boyfriend.

Kleun could have sworn he melted in that moment. The way their lips intertwined, moving against each other in sweet synchroony. He savoured the feel of Nuea's lips on his. The familiar taste of vanilla ice cream and guave juice, the same one Nuea had tried once, all because of him. His stomach felt as if it were on butterflies, their damp wings brushing against the empty crevices of his heart, only tthey were bursting with the amount of love he felt. He loved the breathy sighs, the way Nuea leaned in, pulling him closer. Loved the feel of his arms around his waist, until they were all but skin to skin.

He kissed back with equal ferocity, with just as much passion.

Daonuea could have sworn he felt a ghost of a smirk against his lips.

But for a moment, all both of them knew was:

It's like I'm falling in love again, and nothing could change the way
it feels on my heart
its like I'm on fire inside
I wish that I could say all my heart would sing
but even words never capture my love for him
so I only wait in hoping
one day he'll feel it in
know that all of me loves all of him

that even if time passes,
nothing in my feelings change
I'll be in love with him forever.
Just like I am now
Only I'll love deeper
My love for you runs deeper than in rivers
Oceans and continents apart
We live under the same sky
and as long as the stars shine
you'll always be a part
of me.

-----------------
A/N:890 words! Yes, I know it's pretty short, but it's getting late- and I'm kind of tired- I hope you guys will enjoy this oneshot! NieAn_Anda this one is for you- I'm not sure if you're in the fandom, but I hope this cheers you up. *hugs tightly* and -DreamingFirefly-  where ever we are, remember- we're under the same sky, looking up at the stars. I miss you-