Ch. 5 The Truth

Sorry for the late update! I was too busy yesterday and couldn't post the new chapter. 🙏😞 

I hope you like it! 😊 

____________________________________  

A knock on the door. A voice calling. 

"Are you awake? " someone asked from outside. No response. 

"Are you sure this will work? " Han asked, not sure if this is a good plan. 

"Shhh. Don't speak. " Changbin whispered, covering Han's mouth. 

Another knock. There was an unlocking sound and the door started opening. 

"1, 2, 3, Now! " Changbin said and ran with Han towards the door, pushing away whoever was there. 

"Waah! " that person screamed, falling to the floor. 

"Hey, wasn't that a bit too harsh? What if he's hurt? " Han looked back to check. It was Felix. He looked like he was in pain. 

"Don't worry. I didn't push him that hard. For now, let's get out of here! " Changbin said, trying to open the front door. Luckily it wasn't locked so they successfully escaped. 

"Hey! Stop! " someone yelled from behind. 

"This is bad. It's Chan-hyung! " Han stopped running. 

"What are you doing. Do you want to be locked again? " Changbin tried to pull him, but Han was resisting. 

"No! But this is not going to stop them! It's just going to make Chan-hyung mad! " he said and pulled Changbin's hand, but the pull was too strong, and the two fell to the ground. 

"Ouch! " Han whimpered beneath Changbin. 

"Oi! Are you okay? " Chan hurriedly helped the two to stand up. 

"Yeah... I think so. " Han said and Changbin nodded in agreement. 

"Good. " Chan sighed in relief "Now come with me! " he said angrily and dragged the two back inside the house. Escape: failed

"I'm sorry. " Changbin apologized to Felix. 

"It's fine. Just don't do it again. " Felix warned and went to the kitchen to make the breakfast. 

Chan was looking at the two with an angry face. 

"Are you really sorry? " he asked. 

"Yes. I am. " Changbin answered. 

"And you? " he asked Han, who was silent the whole time. 

"Why me? I was just dragged..." he complained, looking aside, avoiding eye contact. 

"What!? But you agreed with the plan! " Changbin was getting angry. He felt betrayed. 

"That's... " Han didn't know what to say. 

"You-! " Changbin was about to jump on him but was stopped. 

"Enough! " Chan scolded "And don't think you are free now. You'll be locked until you tell me everything! " he said and went to help Felix. 

"Tch! It's your fault! " Changbin hissed at the younger. 

"What? No way! It's your fault! Now because of you, hyung wants us to tell him! Before that, he didn't demand an explanation! If we only stayed inside and didn't try to run away... " he complained quietly.