❦ 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 ❦

➵Mikasa pov:

Today is the third day of school and things weren't getting any better. I stand in horror as I watch Eren punching the shit out of a guy. Eren had grabbed the collar of the guy's shirt while the guy was pushed down with Eren above him. I dropped my bag to the ground as I rushed to Eren's side and grabbed his arm pulling him inorder to stop the fight.

"Eren stop it!" I screamed

"Shut up and get lost Mikasa." He said and pushed me far away from him.

I landed on my butt with a harsh force and hit my head on the wall. It hurt like shit. I had enough of it! I got up and made angry steps towards Eren. I landed a punch on his face inorder to put some sanity in him. Blood was smudged at the corner of his lips from the punch I just gave him.

"You'll kill him idiot! I don't want to see Ms. Jeager crying over you going to prison!" I said and grabbed his collar while practically throwing him away from the now uncounsious dude.

"Call the nurse someone!" I scream while two guys ran to the nursing room. Two peons came rushing in with a stroller. They laid the stroller down and laid the unconscious dude on it and left to the nursing room.

I grabbed my bag which was on the ground and made my way to Eren and grabbed his arm practically dragging him with me to the nursing room. Eren also had a lipcut and a norse bleed from the guy I suppose.

"What were you thinking about! You'll most probably get suspended for a week or even more damnit! Idiot!" I say and pushed him on one of the bed in the nursing room. I saw a smile form on the idiot's face.

"So you do care for me afterall" he said with a smirk

"I-I'm just worried about your mother idiot! If you get hurt she'll probably faint" I made an excuse

"Sure" He replied

The nurse than started treating Eren aswell. I looked at the bed where the guy who was beaten by Eren laid. He seemed to be awake now. That's rather quick. After the nurse finished treating Eren I sat beside him.

"We missed the first period because of you! What did that dude even do to make you beat him to death?" I asked curious

"None of your business" he said looking away with a tint of red on his cheeks

"Fine whatever" I said

"Now move to your class. The second period will start in a minute." I said again after awhile

He nodded and left. I also made my way to my class. I waited for the bell to ring. As the students along with the teacher came rushing out, I entered the classroom. I sat on my usual seat as I waited for the teacher to come.

I started looking everywhere. Then I noticed the blond girl I met at the bus seated at the corner. Annie. I grabbed my stuff and sat at the vacant seat beside her. I never noticed her before. Strange. As I sat she raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked

"Why are you sitting here? You don't usually sit here" she said

"Well does anyone else sit here?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"No but..." she said as she silenced down

"Well I wanted to be your friend since you seemed a little left alone" I said

" What makes you think I wanted friends?" she asked

"Well it's for your benefit. If you miss any day you can ask your friends for notes. Well since you don't have any friends I suppose I am your first friend over here?" I asked as I raised my hand for a handshake