ch 21 - A beautiful but sad night ...

( fluff alert hehe )
Yn pov

Here i am sitting on my bed with a tamato face and smiling like creep ...

What happened??

Flashback

It was midnight and i was thirsty and decided to drink water. No lights were on except light of moon coming from windows .

I was going to my room but suddenly i was pinned to walk , i hissed and decided to attack the person by my leg when he held my leg with his hands.

I was going to hit him by my head when...

?? - easy princess , easy it's me

I stopped there and widen my eyes realising that who's voice is that , it's of Taehyung

He suddenly turned us together towards window and then i saw his face.

Unknowingly i gasped at his beautiful face, dark eyes which were boring in to me , pointed and sharp nose , his pink lips which were smirking , his soft and messy curls which were like he just woke up. Combination of hot and cute.

I started blushing after noticing his intence glares on me , and his hands on my waist weren't helping at all ..

Taehyung - done cheking out me baby

Yn - huh!?

I immediately looked away in embarrassment after getting cought

He held my chin and made me look towards him and closing gap between us.

Taehyung - oh my poor heart you look so stunning right now

Yn - oh come on i was sleeping before , i am having messed up hair , and no good dress how am i beautiful

I said with a eye roll.

Taehyung - that's what I wanna say that you are so beautiful like this you don't need anything

I chuckle internally at his flirting , i decided to play back .

Yn - Is that so

I spoke in my seductive tone, he seems startled by my sudden change

I finally laughed at his stupid looking face and unknowingly wrapped my arms around his neck making our faces almost touching

Author POV

Here Taehyung was flushing red after seeing her this close to him , his heart was like it's gonna burst , he was just so overwhelmed he suddenly buried his face in your neck and sniffed your scent . Your vanilla scent making him wanna drown in it.

Here you were totally shock and your face turned more redder at the intimate position you were in , you gulped when Taehyung started rubbing his nose on your crook .

He was closing his eyes enjoying this moment , he was so happy when you are with him.

You came out of trance and started playing with his brown locks , he hummed and relaxed more , you were totally surprised to see him this clingy but you were liking it , liking when he is with you , liking he is flirting with you , liking that he is relaxed with you , which you were too when with him , you forgot everything when you r with him , knowing he is someone you've never met before , knowing you have some feelings for him too , the comfort he gives you no other boy exept your brother or father has given you . But this was definately a not liking , something more than a mere crush or attraction , the way he felt Calm with you the way you feel calmer than anything when you hear his heartbeat , which is like it's beating feel you itself.

You both finally understood what was happening and and detached from each other looking down , you both went to your rooms muttering small " good night " to each other.

Flashback end

Here Taehyung was also far away from sleep , smiling like he won the world , he was again and again pinching and touching his curls. Pinching because he can't believe this is real and hair because his Yn touched him , allowed him to be close to her , she wasn't scared of him nor was behaving like a whore who want to sleep with him , all he felt was comfort and calmness which he just felt in arms of his mother and Sister.

Sister. Taehyung's smile dimmed and a dad smile appeared on his face as he remembered his sister , sister who hates him with all her will. He loves her but she don't. His eyes become moisture as he recall whatever happens in past , how he was the reason for his sisters depression and tears. He regrets it but can things reverse, no they can never.

He sighed and lay down on his bed as now his tears were flowing down his eyes. His face was blank but his eyes were showing all the pain.

Only if he can go back in time.

~~~~~~
Next chapter will be in this month only.