I think I'm inlove... Again.

It was the early Saturday Morning in U.K., London.

✈︎

3rd POV: Hermione

An ordinary girl wakes up excitedly at 8:56 am

An ordinary girl wakes up excitedly at 8:56 am. She stares onto the window stroked with the rays of sunlight that have entered her room and onto the dark wooden floors of the apartment.

She thinks to herself, "Today's it. Pansy Parkinson's finally coming to London!" She was obviously not running out of energy until it turns 06/06/2022.

Pansy won't be staying too long in London... She still needs to go to the other parts of United Kingdom and then to Korea. Her last concert place.

Hermione snapped back to reality and stood up from her bed and stretched, her silky red pajamas riding up as she stretch up her arms.

She went closer to the window, letting the sunlight hit her messy curled golden-brown hair and golden-brown eyes.

It did not matter that she couldn't see well as the sun's ray blinded her with light as she's practicing what Pansy would look like infront of her. Literally the Goddess of the Sun.

Although, Hermione have started liking Pansy ever since she got this dream about her. Hermione never knew what Pansy Parkinson looked like as a child but this dream have made sure it was really her.

The dream was like... the younger version of Pansy dragging Hermione around as they run into the field of grass, full of violet flowers and Pansy knew that Hermione would like it.

But that was just a dream. And besides, an ordinary woman wouldn't be simply friends with Pansy Parkinson herself. She's too precious, too gold, too expensive.

But she was like a childhood friend from Hermione's dreams.

"Hey. You're gonna blind yourself." Someone from behind called. Pulling Hermione away from the window. "Huh? Oh, Morning Ginny." Hermione smiled brightly and hugged Ginny.

"Morning..! So, let me guess, It's Pansy Day? Is that why you're excited?" Ginny said with a teasing voice, patting the curly-haired girl, knowing Hermione for a long time had Ginny knowing everything about Hermione's fantasies with Pansy, and now she has the chance to meet her eye-to-eye.

"Mhm..." Hermione laughed as she walk lazily to the small but fashionable table, topped with white and gray marbled tiles, below where the ceiling lights hang. Cute spinning circular cushions to sit on, leveled up nicely to the table with the cylindrical silver adjustable pole.