Chapter 8

Im back dudes HA B)

The moment Adrien heard his door click he saw Plagg fly towards him. "Hey...you ok kid?" The kwami sat on his shoulder. Adrien used the handkerchief to wipe his tears. "Yeah, I'm just kind of relieved. Haha," He softly chuckled. "I'm so glad I have these people in my life, I wouldn't know what to do without them. You too Plagg, thank you." Plagg smiled and hugged his cheek. He quickly pulled away "Alright alright no more mushy stuff, the only mushy stuff I like is my cheeze~" He grinned as he flew to his little cheese cabinet.

Adrien rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone. He exhaled shakily and called his boyfriend. Luka picked up almost immediately.

"Adrien? Love? Are you ok?" He sounded concerned, guess he wasn't expecting to be called again so soon.

"Yeah..." Adrien sniffed. "I just wanna hear your voice."

Luka hear his sniffles. "Were you crying? Do want to talk about it?"

Adrien nodded. He realized he was on the phone and gave a verbal, yes, and then he explained the situation.

"Oh, Angel...are you ok? Do you want me to come over?"

"No, it's ok...I'm just happy that Natalie was so accepting. I'm glad so many people like our friends are so supportive...but I'm afraid of my father...so afraid." (We dont stan Gabriel  Agreste)

Since Adrien's mother died, his father became to be the scariest person he knew, he made him work hard for his company, yelled at him when things weren't done perfectly, and made him go on a specific diet. Which wasn't ideally healthy since he burns more calories being a superhero. If his father found out he isn't "perfect," God knows what he'll do. Adrien sunk down to the floor and brought his knees to his chest.

He hears shuffling in the background.

"Hm...sounds like this." Luka played a tune on his guitar. It was a relaxing, bitter-sweet tune with a huge lurking uneasiness beneath. Adrien smiled and leaning on his bed. He'll never cease to be amazed at how his lover takes emotion and translates it to music so fluently.

Luka hummed along with the melody beautifully. Adrien was slightly shocked, he didn't know he could sing, so gorgeously even. I guess that was a given, he's so talented. Luka's voice made him feel more at ease, his shoulders that he didn't even know were tense, and relaxed.

Adrien started humming a harmony once he found a pattern. Luka smiled, Adrien was surprisingly a good singer too. Adrien's voice was a little more higher and sweet than Luka's low and soft voice.

Luka ended the little song and they both giggled a bit.

"You're a great singer Angel, we should make a song together."

Adrien smiled, "Sounds fun, your voice is gorgeous." He could just feel Luka blush

"Anyways are you feeling better?" Adrien could hear him putting his guitar away by the slight hollow wooden noises.

"Yeah...thank you."

"Any time my love, I'll be here for you. Always." Lukas voice laced with pure warmth and love. Adriens smile brightened. This boy is gonna be the death of him.

________ _______ ________ ___________

HEY BROSKIS IM ALIVE HAHA