Introduction 1.1

Right ik the is all confusing right now but I've came up with like a big idea to help grow this story and make it as interesting as possible and maybe include a plot twist so instead of making a new story for it
I'm just going to add it onto here, to find out what happens in chapter end of 6 will happen in chapter 7.
Until chapter 7 we will be in the pov of Marilyn.

I am going to be introducing new characters, from a different point of view and I promise it will be good.
I have sat and thought this out for hours.
I hope you all will like it and if you have any questions just comment them, I will be answering most x

-------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Margot robbie will be played as Marilyn Clifton
Born: November 19th 1948

Margot robbie will be played as Marilyn CliftonBorn: November 19th 1948

Backstory:
Marilyn was born in a wealthy family in 1948.
Her family made her feel precious, and it was all she ever needed.
Life was absolutely perfect for her until her 8th birthday when she didn't want to be an only child. She asked for a little brother or sister.
It was on her 10th birthday she got what she wanted, a little sister.
9 months later.
She was born, She was beautiful, her name was Diana.
After the years, Marilyn noticed something her parents hadn't, she had a gift.
Immediately she showed her parents, hoping they would think of it was a miracle.
But she was wrong.
Her parents turned against her for years, leaving her out on everything, her birthdays never got celebrated anymore.
All they care about was how she was dangerous and they were just trying to protect Diana.
On her 15th birthday, they decided to celebrate it without her not knowing something dreadful was to happen.

Amanda seyfried will be playing as Miss Elizabeth May and will later enter the story.
Born in: 1950