48

(gotta use two ocs or just characters for this if you are interested

(gotta use two ocs or just characters for this if you are interested. Main one is Oko, the one kissing Ayano who you should be viewing as Jessica. While Amao is your second oc)

(Y/s/oc) was Jealous of Y/n. Like extremely jealous, everything in your life has been great. Atleast thats what he thinks, but his Jealousy grew when you and Jessica got together. Lets just say he had a crush on Jessica, he was mad at how life has been good to you.

He had caught you guys doing the deed often. But hasnt said anything about it, Jessica and Him were friends since she was usually in the Cooking club most of the times. To cook and eat there. Whenever they would talk, she'd always unintentionally mentions you. In which he'd go mad about it but then again, he didnt want to take out his anger at Jessica, well... For now.

He had the strong desire to hurt you mentally, emotionally  and physically.

《Present》

(Y/s/oc) has been thinking of ways to hurt you. As he stood on the corner of thethe counter thinking, whilst he would often have a flashback about you and jessica doing it. Making him cry a little, before he was snap out of his train of thoughs. By a cheerful voice

"hey (Y/s/nn) Mind if I cook lunch here ? Y/n forgot his lunch at home. Sorry if im interrupting you!"

She said while giving him a. Apologitic smile

(i want more drama. But the goal here is for Your oc and second oc to fight each other. Also put in drama)