The truth is out

Y/N's Pov:

"Okay does anyone want a drink?" Jade asks.

"Tea!" The other 3 girls of little mix shout. I laugh and nod.

"I'll help," I say, about to get up but Pez pulls me back down.

" Jade can do it," Perrie says and I look at Jade and she smiles at me and nods and goes into the kitchen to make tea.

"Okay Y/N, tell me now! Why did you lie about liking Jade?" Jesy says. I roll my eyes and slouch into the couch.

"I didn't," I lie. All 3 just looked at me with that ' I know you're lying ' look.

"Y/N, just tell us!" Perrie says frustratedly.

"You really want to know? I don't want to be cheated on again, I don't want to feel like I'm not good enough again. I don't want to be heart broken again. I don't want to be left, I don't want to loose myself again, I don't need that negativitey again. And that's why I lied, it's better of this way! Of course I like her, like a fucking lot! But I just can't," I say and blink away the tears that were about to fall.

"Y/N, Jade really likes you too, I've never seen her be this way before. You need to face the fact you like her and get out there with no fears , no regrets! If you love her, you can't let her go. This could be something else, not everything ends the way it did with you're ex. And I know for a fact Jade and you are meant to be together!" Jesy says.

"And you've got to tell her! Or I will," She adds and my eyes widen and I shake my head.

"Please don't! It's just gonna make things worse. I already told you guys the truth, please I'm begging you!" I plead and she just shakes her head. I look at the other two and they just shrug.

"She deserves to know," Leigh says and I sigh and sit up.

At that moment Jade comes into the room with three cups of tea and hands them to Jesy, Leigh and Pez. She looks at me and pouts then hugs me tightly. I smile slightly as I hug her, then she sits down next to me and rubs my back, sending shivers down my spine.

"What's the matter?" She asks. I look at her and shrug.

"N-Nothing," I say nervously and half smile. She looks at me not convinced but she respected I didn't want to talk. She laid her head on my shoulder and I looked down at her.

"You can tell me anything, you know," She says and I smile and nod.

"Why don't you tell her?" Jesy urges and I giggle nervously.

"Tell her what, there's nothing to tell," I say shakily, please don't Jesy!

"If you won't tell her then I will," Jesy says and Jade looked confused.

"Tell me what?" She asks. I start shaking my head and my eyes started to water.

"Jade, Y/N likes you back. She lied about not liking you because she didn't want to be heartbroken again, Basically she has trust issues so then she lied. She thought it'd be easier pretending not to like you and be just friends," Jesy says and I grow nervous, fuck sake! I look at Jade and she was looking at me shocked.

"Y/N you-" She starts but I quickly stand up and avoid eye contact with everyone.

"I g-gotta go," I say and rush out of the house. I start running to the nearest place I could think off to go. Just, not here. I can't face Jade, or any of them. I just need to get away from here!

--------

606