WHY

Okay well its after my birthday and I've been thinking here's what I have so far so here it goes. I've always asked myself why didn't anybody warn me about life? why is it so hard? Why do I say I hate myself but the next day i regret it? Why do I continue to call myself ugly but in the inside there is try beauty? Who cares what those hatred say WAIT!! I do apparently, people continue to put on all this make up trying to make themselves feel pretty . What's the point?who are you trying to impress, besides Jesus . Is it really this important to impress some wanna b's.NO. You know I'm gonna stop calling on those haters and start on the lord .(IM NOT GONNA CALL ON THEM HATRED ANYMORE).

(Continues chapter but with different name)

Because of what

Why lord do you let these horrible thing happen to inocent things in this world like, why do you let animals get hungry and walk the streets? Why do you let dogs or any animal at that fact get ran over by onpassing cars  and sit and suffer for about 2 minutes and then die and rot until there's bones left. A old saying that my grandpa used to tell before he died was (you'll learn from your mistakes)
Well is it really a mistake that your animal pees it poop on the floor so you beat them in my perspective its not all of Gods creatures should be treated great. Or is it a mistake of how you don't clean your room because you were to busy doing your homework for class because of you get a failing grade and you get in trouble for that too. I don't understand life.