three

CHAPTER THREE
adorenai

it was the next day, nailea had just got off the phone with hannah and angie, they were both gonna pick her up an hour, she went to the kitchen and made some eggs.

the party started at 7:30 and it was 3:15 so she had plenty of time to do whatever she needed to do, she decided she will post on instagram.

ILUVHANNAHBANANA

liked by bigass4head, givemeurflipflops and 354 othersiluvhannahbanana: getting ready 🙄👋

iluvhannahbanana: getting ready 🙄👋

278 comments

bigass4head: sexy mf
^ iluvhannahbanana: thanks boo

user134: where u going ?
^ iluvhannahbanana: too see ur mom
^ user134: oh 💀

givemeurflipflops: okay micheal myers 😃
^iluvhannahbanana: micheal myers is hot 🥵
^ user145: AHHHH 😭
^ user34: they are so funny

angelaspams: why ur finger so long.. 💀
^ iluvhannahbanana: 😏
^ hannahlovesnai: ohh 😲

an hour passed and hannah honked at nailea to hurry up, "sorry I was trying to find my phone" nailea said getting into the car, "no worries girl, hannah is in a pissy mood because her favorite character died in her favorite show" Angie said rolling her eyes.

"he deserved better" hannah yelled, nailea laughed

"let's just go"

they arrived at the mall, trying to find a store to go to, "let's go to forever 21" angie said pointing to the store that was in front of them "sure why not"

"how about this dress?" hannah said showing it to nailea and angie, "hmm i don't know if it suits you, it's too bright" nailea said, they looked around for a while, nailea didn't find anything she liked nether did angie but hannah found a cute blue dress that suited her perfectly.

they went through 5 stores and it was now 5:45, "holy shit we should go the party starts in two hours and we have to get ready" angie said, putting her phone in her pocket, "oh shit, okay"

they all hopped in the car and drove back to nailea's house since it was closer, they got there around 6

nailea did her makeup and the rest of the girls makeup since they forgot theres, "so are you guys excited for the party?" hannah asked, "I guess, kinda nervous to meet new people since the only people I met in LA so far are you guys and larray"