Books

Man, I really disappear for months, don't I? I just struggle to balance my time across social media. I'm either really present on Ao3, Twitter, Tiktok or not at all. I wish I could go back to when I was in high school and posting updates for my stories every single night lol. Those were the days, man.

Now I really don't know how to balance my life! Not that I have one outside of work and books but my mind is constantly inundated by so many ideas that my fingers just cannot keep up!

Anyway, some of you guys were asking about books I had not completed or taken down.

Project X, what happened to it?

Y'all...I cannot for the life of me remember the plot I had created for books two and three. I mean, I remember  but it's so vaguely and what I do remember, makes me want to strangle Alexa (the main character.) So I just...it's not even in my mind, tbh.

I was rewriting it as Eris because I thought there was potential there but unless I hit the lottery, and clone myself into ten people that can help me brainstorm and fix all my mistakes, I don't see myself picking that storyline up soon. I mean, I would love to -- kinda hard not to fall for hot aliens that respect you and give you plenty of orgasms, right? Lmao.

There were supposed to be three books - Eris, Xrion & Terra.

Eris was the first book. Xrion followed their journey in Xander's galaxy and Terra was centred on their life back on Earth as leaders of the island & politics between the two planets.

Anyway, for now, I really have no intention of posting about Alexa & Xander's story. I would like to finish it because it's the only series I've ever imagined but...maybe in like ten years lol.

Velvet Kisses?

I LOVE Luca & Dani but...I cannot remember what the hell I was doing for Velvet Kisses, y'all. I seriously only remembered the beginning because I was creating a fanfic for my own book lmao. I think it's best to let them be happy in Au Pair.

I do have a story planned that has them as background characters (the main character would be Dani's assistant/nanny) but it's not going to be written yet. They're my comfort couple (I know I've said it a million times but I really do love reading their story when I'm sad.) They just have magic to me lmao.

@fhodan35 asked when I'm going to write the book with greek mythology & fallen angels.

I think you're talking about Daemon, right? The one where she tries to un-alive herself after her dad dies in a car accident and her guardian angel saves her? 

I ask because Greek Mythology and I are like lovers on the run. He chases me and I give in for a few months and then I leave him high & dry lmao. I have so many ideas that were inspired by Greek Mythology it's kind of pathetic lmao.

Anyway, I wrote a bit of it but it's saved in my drafts. It was such an emotional story that I found myself being way too drained. I'd get a little depressed so I just took a break and that break turned into a few years. Sooo...maybe in another life? 

@zisanonymous asked why I removed my other books: Project X, Moonlight Kisses, Cloak & Daggers

Unfortunately, I am not the writer of Cloaks & Daggers. That was written by one of my close friends and she decided to delete all her works and leave the site. She was absolutely an amazing writer and I wish she had kept her works up to be shared with you.

What's Cloaks & Daggers?

The main character is mentioned in my story Au Pair. Her name is Delavore, she's Luca's adopted sister. Her story revolved around hot vampires and the dangers of that family. We thought it would've been a cool idea to merge Au Pair with that and the girl that Dani meets when she's kidnapped - Alexia is a fae, not a wolf as so many people guessed in the comments lol.