Prolouge

As Tordie woke up, he gets a notification that he is late for school. He quickly throws on his white t-shirt with trousers and a tie. He puts on his black blazer and makes his dinner but skips his breakfast. "Tordie! Don't forget your keys!" Tordie's mother yelled out to him. "Oh faen! Thanks mum" Tordie caught the keys that his mother threw at him. "Mind your language!" "Sorry mum." Tordie ran to the bus stop and was just in time for his bus. Such luck. He waited for the bus to arrive at school, when the bus trip came to an end he quickly said thank you to the bus driver and ran out to get to his friends, Sophie and Alex. "Where have you been?!" "I slept in, calm down bitch." Tordie replied to Alex. "Let's just go guys, don't start a fight against each other, we're going to be late for English!" Sophie said calmly. As they ran to their lessons, Alex had Geography. Tordie sat through lesson, being the bored person he is, his eyes lightened up at a poem competition. Tord was bundled up with ideas that he wrote the poem straight away. He was excited for Sophie, who sat next to him, to read it. As the lesson ended Tordie checked what they had next, which was again English, just a different classroom and teacher. When he got to lesson, his class went down to the computer room to read myon. There was a lot of funny things happening during that lesson but now him and Sophie are on their way to form. Miss Bond was really funny and caring but during form. They read. So boring, I know. But thankfully break time saved the day. After break, him and his friend TJ, Tony-John Foreman, went to therapy. They missed a lot of P.E and didn't need to get changed.

(Sorry but I'm skipping the whole school things)

Once Tordie got out of period 5, him and Sophie waited for Alex and Mia. Once they came, they started walking their way out of school. Sophie got picked up while Tordie and his two best-friends had to take the bus. It was a long wait but they managed to get home as fast as they can.

Once Tordie got dressed into something more comfier, he immediately went on to his favourite game, My Hero Mania. Once he got on he had the title known as S-rank Villain. He noticed someone in the chat, called Jack, ask if anyone wants to raid with him since he had a bad quirk known as super strength. Tordie replied as I'll help, and so which Jack accepted him for being a villain. Tordie managed to help Jack get a new quirk which was awesome known as overhaul. Tordie changed his quirk aswell and got cremation, Dabi's quirk. Cremation was the best quirk in the entire game. He was so happy that him and Jack managed to do a lot more raids. But hell, that was just the start of it all.