Imagine this with who you dream of part 2

You have a dream about them that night.  You dream that you vent out to them about all your problems in life. About how everything is falling apart, and everyone at school has turned their backs on you, and hates you. You tell them about how your grades are dropping and you feel like a failure. About how you feel like a nuisance. About how you feel like you're a good-for-nothing. Then, you burst and let it all out. All the tears you have been holding in for years flow down your cheeks. You cry into their chest.
          "Hey...hey... it's okay darling... I will always be by your side whenever you need it..." they say
          You can hear their heartbeat as you cry into their arms. They go "shhh..." as they pat your head.
          You wake up out of breath. You were out of breath due to tossing and turning from that dream all night. They are still sleeping. You decide to go on your phone until they wake up. They wake up not that long after.
          "I had a dream about you last night..." you say softly to them.
          "What was it?" They ask.
There was a little pause. You then explain the dream to them.
          "Wow?! Do you really feel that way?!" They ask anxiously.
You pause again, sigh, and nod your head. They look upset after you say that, but they quickly wrap their arms around you and swing you around a bit. This instantly makes you feel better, and you smile.