A Lover's Quarrel

What's up again. Just a little head's up I just continued writing a new story I started earlier this year. 

I'm really liking so far, but I won't start posting chapters for a little while. However it's looking to be about sixty chapters. 

Maybe a drop a few hints later, but it a story I'm really excited about right, and one I really like. 

Oh also before I forget, just a reminder none of the chapter pictures I use are mine. I repeat none of the pictures I use at the beginning of each chapter are mine. 

Another quick head's up involving this chapter. Whenever it says Flashback, it immediately goes to No one's POV, then when it say's Flashback ends, it will return to the original point of view before the flashback. I know it's weird, but just roll with it. Sorry if it's confusing, but hopefully you'll understand when you see it. It literally happens in the very beginning of this chapter.

Anyway on to your regularly scheduled chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV

I was sitting in the waiting room trying to psyche myself up for the match. Yet, no matter how much I try all I can think about is Kris, and how I don't want to battler her. "AHHH! This is the worst!" I yelled as I plopped down on the bench. I was staring at the ceiling, as my arms fell to the ground lazily. I could feel the material on the bench start to make my back itchy. I then remembered my training session with (Y/N) and Hop yesterday. I remembered how distracted I was during training, and telling them how I met Kris.

I remember that day so vividly. I don't think I'll ever forget the moment I first saw her.

~Flashback

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" A ten-year-old Ethan yelled as he was running to Professor Elm's lab. "I'm so late, if I don't hurry, I won't get my starter." He said as he booked it down the sidewalk. People, buildings, and cars, just flying by him. He was trying his best not to run into people, or into the street. "If I get hit by a car, mom will kill me." He said. "Although if she found out I was late to get my starter she'll kill me anyway." He said. Completely unaware of his surroundings, because he's just running like a mad man, he is unaware of a light blue haired girl turning and emerge from around a building. She turned soon enough to see Ethan.

"Woah. Hey! Hey! STOP!" She yelled terrified, holding her arms out to stop him. Ethan eventually saw who was telling him to stop, but he couldn't. "Watch out!" He yelled. Neither of them moved, and Ethan ended up crashing into the girl. He was going so fast he knocked them into the street, and rolled onto sidewalk on the other side of the street. There they laid in a heap of pain, and groans. "Ow." He said in annoyance, as he rubbed his head. He then looked up to see the blue haired girl laying on top of him. "Oh that's who I ran into. She's pretty cute." Ethan thought to himself. The girl then opened her eyes, as she shook her head.

"Ohh, I'm so going to feel that tomorrow." She groaned in pain. She then looked to who she was laying on, and saw Ethan with a stupid smile on his face.

"Hey." He said with a stupid smirk. She was not thrilled by this sight. As a result she kneed Ethan in the gut. "Oof." Ethan said in pain.

"Hey yourself, jerk." She said angrily as she got up. She dusted her self off, and started walking away. Ethan, who quickly recovered, got up and followed her.

"Ah! Wait. Hold up." He said as he ran after her. Eventually he caught up with her, and they were walking side by side. "I'm sorry for running into you." He told her. She just ignored him.