Chapter 1.

3 person:

Flashback:

"Macaque! Don't! We can still be friends, we don't have to fight!" Wukong tried to reach his arm out for him but was slammed against the wall.

"Friends?!" Macaque laughed. "Last time I checked you betrayed me!" And then he strapped Wukong  against the rock with shadows. 

           Wukong struggled, nervous of what was next. Macaque chuckled and grinned. Wukong would remember that grin anywhere.

Lust.

"Let's make it like old times." Wukong struggled. "N-no!" He expected to get hit, not this. He didn't think his wildest dreams would end like this.

......................................

          Wukong loved the kiss, grinding onto Macaque, letting out a mix of whimpers, moans and purring. 

"Enjoying yourself, are we?" Macaque grinned. Wukong whined at the loss of the darker monkeys lips. "I've barely touched you and your at my mercy," Wukong only looked away in response. "A king, equal to heaven itself, is brought to weakness by a few touches." 

"Shut- ah- up." Wukong struggled to say. Wukong was worried to see MK worried, what if he comes looking?! What if he sees this?!

          Struggling to hide how horny and worried he was, Wukong failed by giving off a sickeningly sweet peach scent. He was then pushed onto the ground, and shadow's removed his and macaque's clothes. 

"Let's see how long you've been wanting me, darling." Macaque said as he started to bite on soft flesh.  "But first let's do something~" The dominate monkey purred.

          He pulled Wukongs hair and made him get onto his knees. Then he grabbed his head roughly and shoved his cock down Wukong's throat. Macaque grunted and Wukong grabbed his arms for support, closing his eyes as tears started to form.

          Macaque felt himself close to the edge, the mouth around his dick felt too good. He pulled out of Wukong's mouth, his eyes fluttering open slowly, his legs spreading a tiny bit while he was  on his knees, hands going between his own legs. Slightly confused, he looked up as Macaque started jerking off.

"Mm~" Was Wukong's only response before he weakly opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out.

......................................

          Back at the noodle shop, MK got worried. He decided to look for Monkey King. He rushed out as silently as possible, throwing a backpack full of stuff over his shoulder and grabbing the staff. 

          While walking he heard a slight "Mm~" and it sounded like Monkey King. Worried that he was going to get in trouble if he isn't silent, he silently walked behind a rock. Horror then struck his face. He saw Wukong on his knee's for someone, mouth wide open and smiling with his eyes slightly.

          He couldn't see who the figure was at this dark hour, but he heard them grunt. Wukong took his finger and wipes the side of his face, them licked the same finger. MK watched silently still not knowing what was going on.

......................................

          Macaque then came onto Wukong's face, letting out a grunt. Wukong shut his mouth and swallowed, getting the access cum in his mouth. Wukong then was pushed back into a rock.

"Let's see how long you hold out." Macaque bit Wukong's shoulder, licking the new mark. "I know you like it gentle at first then progressively rougher, but we"ll start off with rough." Macaque chuckled  pushing Wukong to the ground, and climbing on top.

......................................

          MK watched as Wukong let himself get handled like a toy. Then he heard Wukong moan out the name 'Macaque'. MK then realized what was happening.

Wukong was having sex with Macaque.

He couldn't believe it. Wukong and Macaque?! He turned and ran, scared to be seen AND luckily he wasn't.

......................................

"Macaque~!" Wukong moaned, while Macaque slid into him. With no chance to relax, macaque just started pounding into Wukong. He let out moans that were cut off by the other moan, and then the other, a repeating thing with no chance to breathe.

"Hah- cmon peaches," Macaque panted as he bit into Wukong's shoulder. "I know that's not the loudest you get, stop holding back." 

          That just broke him, he wrapped his legs around Macaque's waist, using his shoulder for support. He let out a high pitched moan, followed by many, many, MANY more moans. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, harder hardER!" Wukong screamed as that one spot was hit. 

          Macaque just slammed as fast and hard as he could in that one spot, Wukong came, but Macaque wasn't close to done yet. He continued to fuck Wukong, who was clawing at his back. 

          He was crying from overstimulation, moaning very loud. Due to Macaque's 6 ears, He heard it even louder, loved that fact. 

......................................

          MK could hear his teacher scream that demons name. His ears were murdering him, 'must be good if he's that loud' MK thought. And ran even faster.

......................................

"Macaque! Macaque! AH~!" Wukong was extremely sensitive so he came again. 

          Macaque pulled out even though he didn't come yet. "Hey you haven't came yet?" Macaque laughed and flipped Wukong over, pulling his ass in the air. Not moving at all and just rubbing his shaft against Wukong's ass for awhile.

"Please! Fuck me!" Wukong begged. Macaque knew that if he teased Wukong, he'd get more begging out of him.

          Macaque teased Wukong's hole by only pushing in the tip, or smacking his ass with his dick.  He continued to whine and beg. He couldn't push his hips onto his dick because of the strong hands on his waist.

"Pleaseee~" Wukong whined, "Macaque, I'll let you fuck me anytime, I'll do anything, please~" Wukong begged more. "Anything~?" Macaque purred. "Anything!" 

          Macaque got the answer he was looking for and slammed into Wukong earning a loud moan. He loved the sounds and Wukong fully submit to him. 

"Hell yes! I'm yours Macaque! Ah-" Wukong moaned. He started crying from overstimulation, his brain complete mush. He couldn't think straight. And just then Macaque came in him. A loud cry was heard from Wukong as Macaque pulled out.

"Hm." Macaque hummed before using shadows to put both of their clothes on. He picked up the king who was passed out and disappeared with him.

"Anything you said, I want you." Macaque whispered in Wukong's ear, while he was passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED

I am going to make this a series but I need to "catch y'all" so yes more smut, and yes story line,

1023 words, 1 hour of work