𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"All I know is, we gotta get you guys out of here." Alec says walking back and forth. "All right, who do we know in idris?" Alec asks Isabelle. I pretend I'm listening to music by doing a little dance.

"The only people who care are Mom and Dad. But they're under suspicion themselves." Izzy says sad. She looks down to her fingers. I would ask Liv but what would she do?

"Uh, what about Lydia?" Alec asks. I grab a stress ball from the table.

"Lydia?" Izzy asks unsure.

"Yeah." Alec says like it's obvious. I look down and see the stress ball is getting burnt. I sigh and put it down.

"Why do you keep going there? She is prosecuting me. You said she had no choice." Izzy says making me mentally dance. Wait, I actually am. Hehe.

"She doesn't." Alec answers. I sigh and grab another stress ball. Izzy gets up from next to me.

"Everyone has a choice, Alec. I made mine. Let me just get through this without losing my self-respect. " Izzy says, making me nod.

"Look, I know you don't want to believe this, but Lydia said she would help if we can give her a way to do it. Maybe I can get her to delay the trial." He says making me and Izzy scoff.

"Why?" Izzy asks him. "So I can sit here, playing computer solitaire, while they find something else to blame us for? I'm just a scapegoat to the Clave. They want the Cup." She tells him.

"So let me buy some time to find it. Hey, Jace and Clary—"

"Disappeared through a door to God knows where. You said they're lost forever. And so is the Cup." She says looking down. I pat her back.

"What if I was wrong? I can't find Jace because I weakened our bond, but that doesn't mean he can't be found, or that he can't find us. We need more time." Alec tells her.

"You're grasping at straws now?" Izzy asks him. God, I feel like a third wheel. Alec bends down next to Izzy.

"Izzy, listen. I'm your big brother. Please, let me help you for once." He tells her. I text Liv. She texts me what she found out about Elementals.