♥︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

Tristian's POV

I loved Kaylie to death, she's just too nice.

Andrew is beating the sh*t out of the kid and I kinda would have liked if he could have dragged him away so Kaylie didn't have to hear or see him.

I tell Kaylie to leave and she agreed.

I walk over to Andrew and ask "So what did this nerd do?"

"He wouldn't f*cking so the rest of the homework." He responded.

I'm not surprised that was the reason.

I look down at the boy and bend down to his level.

"Ever talk to my girlfriend again and your dead."

He nods and runs out holding his eye.

"What were you and Kaylie doing in here anyway?" He asks curiously.

I look at him like he's stupid. "Wtf do you think we were doing."

A light bulb must clicks and he just nods and he walks out.

A while later Kaylie tells me what her and Emma were up to with a dumb challenge, but it was too difficult.

***

All of us met back in the Bay with our girls on our laps. Natalie is wrapped around Andrew's arm like a teddy bear.

Drew's telling the story about the kid he beat up. And I'm just playing with Kaylie's soft hair. I gave her some kisses on her head.

"I'm gonna have a party tonight and you all better be there." Andrew demanded.

"Better have a room for Coles." Oliver said sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and Kaylie looks up at me.

"I'll f*ck her in front of you guys, if you want a show." I smirked.

Kaylie slapped me on the arm.

I whisper in her ear, "We can always finish what we started."

I can feel her start to squirm around.

Andrew is still talking about inviting the whole school. His house could hold the whole world.

"Gonna invite Bianca then." Jayden stated.

"Shit!"

We all laugh. Natalie kisses him right on the lips and you can tell he's turned on.

Speak of the devil herself.

Jayden's POV

Everything was going pretty well until Bianca showed up.

"Did I hear you'll be having a party Drew." She asked.

"Uh yeah, so what," Drew snapped.

"I can't wait to go." She winks and walks away.

Emma starts to play with my hair and I just smile and kiss her on the cheek.  Emma blushes really hard and uses her fingers to turn my head towards her. She pulls my head towards her and kisses me.

Emma has such a tender kiss and she taste so good.

We pull away from each other and I put my arm around her. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer to me.

"I love you Jayden," she whispers in my ear.

I say I love you back and continue listening until the next bell.

***

The classes today we're taking so long and I really wanted to get out of here. I love having gym last, but it would be better if Emma was here.

Tristian and Andrew finally walked out of the locker room. After the first 5 minutes of class.

Our other friend Jasper is there and he likes to pick on all of us when he has the chance.

"Were you two f*cking in there. It took you two forever to get out here." Jasper smirks.

Tristian just holds up his middle finger while Andrew just glares at him.

Jasper whispers to me that he thinks that they may be in a bad mood. I just roll my eyes and walk with everyone into the work out room.

Tristian and Oliver take their shirts off and get onto the bench press.

If any of our girls were here there would be no way any of us would be working out. Trist would probably start to make out will Kaylie in front of us. I never got how he was so confident with that.

***

30 minutes in and we're sweating so much. Most of us who have gym last and are in a baseball and we're supposed to work out before going to practice.

"Hey do you guys hear that?" Andrew questions.

We all stay quiet and listen. We hear a group of girls walking towards us. Jasper looks out and has a smile on his face.

"You boys will be happy." He announces.

We all look at each other then stand up. When we look out it's all of our girlfriends. Do they all really share the same class?

When they notice us we jerk back inside and sit back down.

The first person who walks in is Kaylie and she runs right over to Tristian.

Kaylie's POV

I sat right on Tristian lap and kissed him.

"Baby why are you here?" He whisperers into my ear.

I don't answer him instead I kiss him more and rub my hands across his abs.

When he pulls away I'm really upset. He bends to the side without knocking me off and grabs his shirt to put it on. I give him pouting face and try to remove his shirt again.

"Kaylie," he says while grabbing on my wrist "look at me. Why are you here?"

"Well Emma and I went to go the bathroom, but then we saw Natalie, Sammy, and Rachel and after we started to walk and talk with them. And then that's when we saw you guys." I said speeding through trying to kiss him again.

Tristian kisses me back, but it was just a quick kiss.

"Kay I love you, but you have to go to your class." He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and get off of him. We all started to walk out and sadly went to our class, before the teachers could notice.

***

At the end of the day we head over to the boys practice and wait till their done.

Emma sits next to me on the bleachers and starts to talk about the party. I'm so excited because this time I will drink and I can't wait.

I noticed a familiar car pull up and I was so excited to see that it was Taylor.