Chapter 6

A/N: Play the video up top. What Skyler sounds like

"What up? We are just moments away from Professor Marmalade's Gala for Goodness, where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever," Tiffany reported, "But what everyone is really buzzing about is the Bad Guys, whose heart-melting rescue video has made them an overnight viral sensation."

Right now, we were inside Marmalade's limo discussing our plan. My family wore matching navy blue suits and ties while I wore a navy blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and my usual combat boots.

"All right, guys, this is the big one," Daddy explained, "The Golden Dolphin is inside a titanium case controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code, a code kept safe and secure inside a briefcase handcuffed to the chief of police

"All right, guys, this is the big one," Daddy explained, "The Golden Dolphin is inside a titanium case controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code, a code kept safe and secure inside a briefcase handcuffed to the chief of police."

"She's not messing around," Uncle Piranha joked. "The code is only accessible with her authorized fingerprints." "Leave that to me," Papa reassured. "While Snake gets the code, Shark will secure the fake Dolphin," Daddy said.

"I like the sound of that," Uncle Shark said. "Meanwhile, the rest of us plant circuit jammers." "Allowing me to hack into the power grid," Auntie Webs continued. "At the end of the night, we toast the professor, "Blah-blah-blah, yada yada," and when I say "Marmalade," lights go out, and Skyler will have exactly four seconds to make her move."

"The old switcheroo," I said. "Chief hands Marmalade the fake Dolphin, we get our pardon, applause, applause, exit stage right, and by the time they realize what happened... we'll be driving off into the sunset, legacy cemented," Daddy finished.

We all laughed at the most genius plan we have ever made. "Nice," Uncle Piranha said. "Got to hand it to you, babe. You're a real artist," Papa told Daddy.

"Well, Good Guys, this is it," Marmalade said as he walked up to us, "Good luck out there. Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me." The limo's door opened and Marmalade greeted with, "Friends, meet the Good Guys!"

The crowd immediately started cheering, which was very new to us. It almost felt a little weird. "Uh, this is different," Uncle Piranha said. "Is this a prank?" Papa asked. "What's that sound?" Uncle Shark asked. "Like screaming, but not terrified," I observed.

"All right, guys, let's, uh... let's mingle," Daddy instructed. "It's crime time, baby," Auntie Webs cheered. So, we all went to go do our own thing. I was actually trying to find Carrie. I haven't seen her since the awards and I wanted to talk to her more.

I eventually found her at a table all by herself. She wore a ruby red suit, a black button up shirt, and a white tie. She was staring at a purple cased iPad, looking bored.

"Hey, Carrie," I greeted kindly. She immediately jumped at my voice causing her to drop her iPad. I caught it with my powers and handed it back to her. "T-thanks," she stuttered.