Authors Note/ Disclaimer/ Extra Info

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Free Iwatobi Swim Club or any of the characters and plot of the show. I do not own some of the things the characters say and I do not intend to sell any of this for money and is purely for amusement and a way for me to waste time. I hope that's good enough because I don't know how to write a disclaimer. Please support the official release.

Okay so like is said in the mini description. I'm new so don't expect much. Also I do like to hear comments and votes/likes. I also really don't care about hate and it makes me laugh that some people take time to write hate like why waste your time if you hate them that much. I'm kind of writing as I go along but I have some ideas and obstacles already kind of flowing. Anyway so ya I found some people were hard to ship like Nagisa and Rei because I just ship them too much to ship them with anyone except each other. So ya they are like my OTP. I wrote this purely because I like one shots but I like a little bit of plot. So I have a little plot but it's pretty lame and in general it's all about the swim club boys. There will probably be some smut and/or lemon and so if you want just skip over it or suck it up. So ya I'm kind of a crazy fangirl who can be kind of perverted at times when it comes to writing smut. I will probably be updating ever day or once every two or three days but I will try to be updating a decent amount. Chapter lengths are probably going to be all over the place and inconsistent. But other then all that hope you enjoy.