Chapter 33: School?

We finally went to school. After that long dumb weekend. I scolded myself over and over. You lost your virginity to a half insane boy because he was shocking hot. Wow you're stupid was your thought before running into Makoto. He had a giant bruise on his face.

"Are you alright? What happened?" I asked then it hit me.

"I should be asking you that" Makoto smiled sweetly.

"I did something I shouldn't have but that's alright. How are you?" I said hoping he could read my mind and confirm or deny Haru having done that to him.

"It was the Yandere one" he said eyeing the sore side of his face.

"I'm sorry to have gotten you involved" I say feeling so bad.

"Ya I heard you guys" he says blushing a little bit. My face probably went white or extremely red. I don't really know.

"Don't tell anyone" I whispered threateningly.

"And here I was thinking you wouldn't drop your pants so easily" he says laughing.

"It wasn't how I wanted it" I said really sad he stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry that was a terrible joke" he said legitimately. then Haru walked up wrapping his arm around me and planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Me and Karu are dating know" he said blushing. I wished he could be normal like this forever.

"Oh I see" Makoto said like nothing had happened then walked away.

"Hey want to watch me swim after school?" He asked.

"Sure I'll come by when volleyball practice finishes" I reply then dismiss myself from his presence to go to class.

After school all the girls were grilling me about how I could possibly have gotten Haru who it turns out was the first years voted hottest senior boy. Then I went to the pool.

Haru looked really majestic when he swam. After swim practice it was just me and Haru in the pool area. He was changing and I was waiting outside. Then I saw the door opened and he grabbed me and pulled me inside.

"Girls like Boys Love right?" Haru asked monotone.

"Some uh girls do... But not me I dont really care for it" I said flustered.

"So does the fact that Nagisa and Rei get it on in here all the time make you turned on?" He asks licking his lips with lust in his eyes.

"No not really" I replied. I will not do this at school!

Too late. Haru pushed me up against the lockers lifting me up so I wrapped my legs around his torso. He was grinding into me making me moan with the occasional "Haru we cant." Then he pulled my underwear off from under my skirt and unzipped his pants. He was grinding into me up against the lockers. I was biting my lip and trying to remain quiet but his heavy breathing was so hot. The second we started he pulled out and said "I'm sorry I forgot protection but it should be alright " with a monotone cute voice. I pulled up my underwear and whispered "we are never doing that ever again."

We walked out and I was ashamed. Makoto was standing outside and his eyes went wide when he saw me and Haru. Then I thought I saw a flash of pain as he looked away. Then evil Haru whispered "how's it feel doing naughty things at school?" I was so shocked and embarrassed that I just stood there. How can I get rid of this insanity? Haru wrapped his arms around me which only made me tense because I knew it was the crazy one not the normal one.

Makoto saw this and said "you should stay away from her" in a really threatening tone.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Evil Haru slurred licking the side of my neck.

"Get away from him" Makoto said straight into my eyes with legitimate concern. I tried but Haru just held me tighter around my torso his head still in the crook of my neck.

"She is helpless don't you know?" Haru replied as I felt his grin on my neck. I wanted to cry but I held it in waiting for the perfect moment to escape.

"Let the normal Haru back" Makoto said his words laced with hate.

"No way. This is much more fun" Haru cooed. I felt his grip loosen a little so with one big effort I thrashed my arms and body free of him and started to run.

"You can't run from me" Haru yelled ending with a giggle. I was worried about leaving Makoto with the messed up crazy Haru but I knew he could handle himself.

When I got home after running for a very long time I got on my computer and googled whatever Haru had. I tried to figure out how to fix it but it always just said "find professional help" and I knew I couldn't do that or else they would just lock him away for the rest of his life in a psyche ward. Which is where evil Haru belonged but not normal Haru. Then I heard my brother call me "someone's here's for you." I walked downstairs expecting to see the evil Haru standing there but it wasn't.