𝐈𝐕. 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭.

˚☽˚

"𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧"

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫/𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

Minor mentions of gore/ minor violence (lunch fight scene)/ hinting of abuse (as usual)/ bullying (Johnny lawrence lmao)

𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭.

Pink mist. That's what they call you when you explode. It's accurate- you're not really you anymore at that point. Instead of a living walking body, you're just liquid. It's beautiful, yet so gruesome at the same time.

Wren doesn't know if that's true or not- he heard it on tv once, but if it is, he thinks that's how he'd like to die.

How many times can he stab a pencil into his thigh before he hits a major blood vessel and bleeds out? He hopes not very long. He's considering doing it.

"Wren." The counselor's fingers snap in front of his face- her eyes wide and judging. "Did you hear me?"

"Yeah, yeah. The.. Uh.." He swallows and stares at the 'no bullying' poster plastered on the wall. "...Permit... Thing"

"This needs to be taken more seriously, Kreese. You've missed over a month of school in total."

"I've been sick" Even he can hear the bullshit in his words. Blatt sighs and sifts through some of the papers on her desk.

"No doctors notes, excused notes from parents, not even a forged signature. It's as if you don't care. You're a straight - A student, Wren, we wouldn't want that to go to waste would we?"

"If I'm a straight - A student why do my absences matter? I'm obviously learning and putting in the effort."

"School is, how do I say this... A safe place-" He scoffs, "If you aren't attending, it leads us- the school board- to believe there's something more going on at home."

"Maybe I just have a terrible immune system- or, or maybe I have to take mental health days. You have my chart, you can see everything I've gone to the doctor for! I don't see the problem if I'm just missing a few days."

"A few days has turned into a full month, Wren."

"Counselor Blatt, as much as I enjoy a nice conversation, this right here is what's wasting my precious class time." Her stare hardens and she clicks her teeth.