The start of a beginning (2)

A/N: Hey there ya'll. It's me, the main author and writer of this story. I'm pretty sure that my co-writer already told you about how things go around in making this story and just to remind you guys that this story takes place in a different universe, meaning that there are many altered events, characters, and more. Just saying so that you guys won't get confused or anything like that

Fifteen. Glenn is now fifteen years old and although a lot has happened. From putting out fires to beating up bad guys, helping those in need... And getting detained by the police and being scolded by Nezu multiple times. But anyway, right now, he is dealing with a certain aggressive, blonde, short-tempered pomeranian that was currently picking on a green-haired boy.

"What do you want this time, American!?" Katsuki Bakugo shouted at Glenn as the two, faced off against each other with both teens sporting the nastiest snarl that they could muster up.

"What I want is for you to stop picking on Midoriya just because he's quirkless," Glenn said while he stood in front of Bakugo to stop him from getting closer to Izuku who was sitting on the ground.

"T-Tennyson, K-Kacchan. T-There's no need to fight each other. We are all f-friends after all." Izuku pleaded in his soft and timid voice as he tried his best to diffuse the situation.

Glenn has been transferred to this school a couple of months ago and he finally got to meet up with Izuku Midoriya again. Although, Glenn is glad to have Izuku as a friend since he could practically relate with the quirkless kid since he is quirkless himself and used the Omnitrix to make himself look like he has one. One downside though is that this school has another bully and his name is Katsuki Bakugo.

Glenn clicked his tongue and decided to listen to the pleading of his friend. "Fine, but the next time he tries to pick on you, I'll beat him to the ground myself."

Bakugo chuckled darkly then changed his expression into a vicious scowl. "As if you could do that, the teachers said that you have some kind of transformation quirk yet you never even showed it once! You are probably the same as this stupid Deku, you two are both quirkless!" Bakugo finished with a shout and left the two of them.

"T-thank you for standing up for me Tennyson-san. I apologize that you had to interfere for me." Izuku bowed while he looked at his burnt notebook with a forlorn look.

Glenn easily noticed this and lightly punched him on the arm. "Why the hell do you even let him push you around? You need to stand up for yourself sometimes."

"I-It's not that. Bakugo can be rough around the edges but I can assure you that he's a good person, I have been his friend for years now so I know him deep inside."

Glenn sighed and looked at his 'watch' and saw that it was time to leave the school premises. "Fine. For now, I'll listen to you and ignore what happened today and earlier. But if he tries to make another move like what he just did, then I'm going to beat him up."

Izuku was about to reply to Glenn but decided to be quiet for now and started to walk until his friend called out to him. "Hey, Izuku. Where are you going? Hop on."

Izuku looked at the hoverboard that Glenn was standing on and it made him smile. He remembered the first time he saw him bringing his hoverboard to his school and every single kid in his class wanted to get a try on it. Although he wanted to hop on, he decided not to since he wasn't wearing any kind of protective gear and he's not that accustomed to riding the hoverboard. "I appreciate the offer, Glenn. But I still don't think that it would be safe if the two of us use it. I'll just walk home instead."

Glenn shrugged and let Izuku be. Glenn matched the pace of the speed that Izuku is walking while hovering and the two were casually chatting as they made their way home. "Hey, Glenn. I remembered when both of us were going to school and there was a villain at the station, where did you disappear to? You were just beside me for a second then you just suddenly vanished."