🍋- Lesson learned. (SD!Nightmare X Female SD!Dream)

Holy shit another lemon-
And after this is another lemon 😭

Anyways the last one and this one is requested by:

Lets just continue-

------------------------------------------------------------------

🌙⭐Moon's (SD!Nightmare) pov:⭐🌙

I hate Swad so much. She always flirts with and I always get flustered for some reason and the next time she flirts with me, I'll make sure she'll regret it.

-----------------------------TIME SKIP--------------------------

Swad teleports next to me, I could feel her aura, it was really strong of course. "Hey darling~! This is a lov-" before Swad can finish her sentence, I pinned her to the wall "E-ehm- Darl-? What a-are you doing-?" she asked as a slight blush came across her face "Here's what I'm doing." before she could say anything I bit her and cause her to moan slowly "H-hey M-moon~.. Ah-! St-stop that, I-I know I kept m-making you flustered but-" her sentence got cut off by me putting my finger at mouth. "Nuh-uh-uh, take this." I gave her a pill, a pregnancy pill, she doesn't know how pregnancy pill looks like so she just ate it.

I smirked as I quickly opens her pants, she blushed madly and I summoned my male ecto as I open my pants and put a condom on it. She just stares at my dick while blushing madly "What? I thought you're not a virgin anymore~" "Y-yea, I'm not but I never expect this from you-!" "Welp, guess I'm more different than you expected huh? Now summon." I said sternly as she nodded and summons her female ecto and god, she's beautiful. I just stare at her and slams into her, she moaned a bit loud and I just kept thrusting into her but slowly. Of course it's my revenge but I have to be gentle after all, she is a soft woman.

"*pant* You ok there my lil slut~?" I asked teasingly and she looked at me in the eyes and say "N-never should've- A-ah~! Fl-flirt with you- ngh~.." I didn't mind what she said and kept thrusting in her. "M-moon, do you even realize that w-we're in public-?" She asked "I know we're in public, just want to show everyone that you're the submissive one." I replied as she and said "O-ok, Moon-! Y-ya- mm~ C-can stop now~!" she begged and I ignore her. I just kept ignoring her until she flipped us over. "Swad, what the fuck-?!" I exclaimed as she took out a collar and put it on me. "Pfft- Oh darling, ya really think that I'll be so stupid, not knowing your plan~? mm~?"

"Wh-wha-" "You really had a main character moment for a while didn't ya? Now it's easy to tell that YOU'RE the sub one~" she said as she pull her waist up and goes to my dick and suck it. Well that took a twist I guess, I moaned a lil as she bite it cause me to moan in pain. "H-hey-! A-ah~! Stop-! It hurts-!" She didn't listen and kept doing it. It hurts like hell.

[Time skip cuz lazy]

"Now, now pet, have you learned your lesson now~?" I nodded  being a bit scared "Good pet~!" She said as she pats me. I fucked up again didn't I?

------------------------------------------------------------------

K bye.

563 words.