In your room

I was under my bed covers, slowly humping to the sound of a random girl getting fucked. The moans were so lowly and the guys voice was so hot and deep. I wanted that voice to moan in my ear and tell me I'm such a good girl. I couldn't help but go faster, yet it couldn't give me enough pleasure. I stopped and started to put my hand in my underwear, feeling for my clit. It was so hot and I was sweating all over. I started to slowly moan, hoping it would help me. I found my clit and slid my finger inside, testing around. I slowly started to go faster, my finger hitting all my nerves. I moaned louder and louder, calling out daddy and slowly starting to speak nonsense. My moans became sloppier and louder, as I slowly reached my climax. I screamed so loud, my soul leaving my body. I arched my back, the pleasure wrecking my body. It felt so good and I just can't explain.

I want my partner so badly to put their cock in my pussy, to feel it's throbbing dick inside me. I want it to go harder, each time hitting my cervix and making me moan loading. I don't want it to stop and I just want it to cum inside me already. It's too much and I can't handle it. My moans were getting loader, he was going faster and I'm about to be pushed over the edge. The bed was rocking and our bodies were sweaty. It was glorious and I just couldn't stop moaning. He then started to kiss my mouth, unable to moan and him capturing my tongue. It was so hot and our saliva started to combine. I couldn't hold on anymore and I came. It felt out of the world, yet my partner still went. It felt so good and oh god, I want it all. He then cummed inside me, filling me to the brim. It felt so good and I didn't want to waste a single drop. I could hear his deep raspy voice telling me I'm such a good girl and that I'm the best cum dumpster. I want him to touch my body, trail his hands all along my thighs.