chapter one (invited to his home..)

Colby's pov: his house..is right here i look at jake as he says something "yooo his house is big" i laugh "it is actually" i look at his house getting out of the car with the others i put the key in my pocket so we wont forget last time we locked the keys in the car-i walk up to the door knocking on it i hear a mumbled voice "who is it!~" that must be chase trying to tease after all were doing a video i laugh silently "you know who it is open the door!" Chase laughs and he unlocks the door opening it "hey-" we all laugh "let us in chase" chase laughs moving out of the way so all of us can come in right after we all come in chase sets up the camera because we will be doing the video in the living room we all sit down as the video starts chase looks at the camera "whats up guys lil huddy hear aka chase bitch-uh anyways-" we laugh in response "heh-we have the boys here introduce yourselves" i look at the camera "hey im colby brock" "im jake webber" "im corey scherer" "and im samgolbach" chase looks at us "these are the motherfucking trap house boys all of yall looking mighty fine right now-" all of us laughs since we always do that in response "were gonna be doing a video...its dirty would you rather?~" we all look at chase saying Ooo's and stuff "we do have a prize if you win you may get something in return but if you lose..you have to jump into that pool outside we havent used it so it will be cold~" corey looks at chase in a 'im not jumping in' chase noticed how corey was looking at him so he laughs an hour later all of us are chilling eating some food while im editing the video because chase wanted me to- i noticed chase was catching a few glances at me...thats weird. Meh i continue editing chase comes down stairs after showering i look up since i heard his foot-steps..he looks pretty good..i bite my lip softly looking back down at the computer..fuck how am i gonna edit with him looking like that? Chase sits beside me "your still editing?" I look at him "ye" chase sits on my lap "ill edit it your gonna be my seat" i gulp trying not to just let my buddy rise up from happiness i drink my starbucks drink looking at the tv for a while i look at jake for a moment realizing he was going live while chase was sitting on me "motherfucker turn that off!" I laugh hitting jake's phone as he laughs "nooo" chase grabs his drink and he shuts the computer drinking his drink "done it should upload now" chase looks at the live since jake setted up his phone "chase is with the trap house boys? Hell yea" jake says laughing chase moved his hand and start fucking with my balls by squeezing them i laugh silently trying to move his hand i mouth looking at him "bitch stop" chase snickers and he squeezes them harder i grab his hand and i start tackling him chase starts screaming due to me grabbing his ass "bitch!-" chase grabs my arm jake is laughing hard asf,sam comes out of the bathroom confused but laughing corey, is looking at us like were kids and meanwhile im grabbing chase's ass while hes grabbing my fucking balls a minute later me and chase on laying on each other breathing hella hard "im getting my revenge bitch-" chase says "nope you grabbed my balls first-" i breath hardly as i sit up grabbing my drink i take a few sips before laying back down jake moves the phone whispering something as chase lays on top of me i close my eyes sighing "shit im tired why the fuck are you so heavy?.." chase looks at me "you love me tho.." we both laugh as i wrap my arms around his waist i fall asleep holding chase since he fell asleep faster then me i feel warmness connecting to both of us..corey probably put a cover on us since hes the aunt of the group....

Im sleeping with huddy right now...

Words: 736