𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

AN: Before you read on, this is a BRIEF summary of this fan fiction. If you wish to not be SPOILED, please SKIP this section of the fan fiction!

OUR STORY

WARNING:
(This story contains some sensitive topics such as DRINKING, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, ABUSE, etc.)

- HOW IT BEGAN -

My Father's name is Pete Mitchell, known as Maverick.

My Father's name was Nick Bradshaw, known as Goose.

He worked with a close friend of his, Nick.

He worked with a close friend of his, Pete.

I worked my ass off to get to where I am right now. To prove my Father that Im just as good as he was back in his day.

I trained in the navy to be just like my Father. To feel some connection we used to have decades ago.

Then I got a call.

I got a call from an old friend.

My Father, Pete, transferred me to his team to train for an important mission coming up.

My Father's old friend, Pete, called me up to be a part of his team from America's finest Top Gun for some mission.

We took the job.

- HOW WE MET -

Natasha dragged me to come with her to the bar. I met a couple of her friends.

After a ton of convincing, I caved in into getting drinks at the bar.

Drinking isn't my thing, so I volunteered to help Penny behind the bar with customers.

She gave me a couple of drinks and we talked.

Bradley seemed different from the rest of the guys he hung out with.

I've never met her before. She told me her name was Nicole.

He asked for my name.

Nicole told me a couple of things about her. She's well reserved and loves her job.

I learned a few things from Bradley. He likes air crafts and beer.

The next day was my first day back with Pete. He introduced a couple of new recruits and I saw a familiar face.

I catch familiar eyes a few feet from me. It was Bradley.