Chapter 20

_____________________________

| ⌖⎅ |

• 5:55 am •

⌖⎅
How are you? :DD

You
Did you just send me a message at five in the morning?

⌖⎅
Oh
Have I awoken you? :(

You
Pretty much
But I'm fine

⌖⎅
That's good to see :))

You
Since you're online, I have a question

⌖⎅
Yes ^v^)
Is there anything I can assist you with?

You
You told me to go in the wooden door when I was being chased down by a hunter
But when I entered there, I was in some sort of another dimension
What was that about?
We're you watching me the whole time?

⌖⎅
The answer to that question is not only me is watching
But millions of people are

You
Wdym

⌖⎅
The game of manhunt was recorded live, my dear :)
Though, do not fret. The Mr Beast has publicly apologized for the incident you had

You
I see...
But you didn't answer me about the dimension thingy

⌖⎅
That is for another time
:)

____________________________________

[Y/n] sat on th bed as she looked at the screen confused. 'Another time? What the hell are they talking about?' She can't help but feel wary.

"Hermosa, why are you up so early in the morning?" The [h/c] haired woman was startled by someone's morning voice. She notices Quackity entering the room, rubbing his eyes for a bit.

Quackity stayed for the night to guard- to be a help to her. If she needs something, he'll quickly get into it. He could call the Butler anytime if he's struggling with a task.

'Hermosa?'" A notification from the phone woke me up," she gets off the bed.

"You should lay down more," the man went to her side.

"I'm okay now," she says. "No need to baby me. You can sleep more if you want," she added.

"It's fine," he says, covering his mouth as he yawns. "I'm going to assume that you want to walk to the dining area so I'll go ahead and get ready."

She hums, "I'll do the same."

The room has two separate bathrooms, one in [Y/n]'s room and one in the living room. How did George manage to afford such a luxurious room? After minutes of getting ready, the two started heading toward the dining room.

[Y/n] wore something simple, an oversized shirt under a cardigan that oddly smells like someone, some jeans and her shoes. The man beside her however wore a white button-up shirt that is tucked in black dress pants, along with black shiny shoes. He wore a cap hat as his sleeves were folded under his elbow.