Chapter 22

SHEN CAN'T take her eyes off of Kade, he seemed fine, his well toned body didn't even change a bit, she even thinks that they're much 'well toned' as of now! Bahagyang tinapik ni Shen ang pisngi niya para tignan kung nananaginip ba siya o hindi, lalo na at hindi rin gumagalaw ang Kade na nakatayo malapit sa pintuan. She wasn't convince, so, she slapped her face harder and hissed loudly after.

"Why are you hurting yourself? Tinanong ko lang naman kung ano ang ginagawa mo sa kwarto ko..." Kade said in a low voice.

"You're here... Oh gosh! Are you for real?!" She exclaimed and covered her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yeah? I'm home, I'm not a standee or whatsoever." He answered, smiling awkwardly at her.

Hindi niya alam kung bakit but she just burst into tears, she's been emotional for the past months that she couldn't take it sometimes! Dahil maski siya ay naiirita na sa sarili. She missed him so much that she started to burden his father in law. Ni hindi niya nga ito nakikita sa bahay maski sa mismong kumpanya.

Shen sniffed and stop whining when she noticed Kade was still standing, ni hindi man lang siya nito nilapitan. He's distancing himself. He was sighing a lot too. Now that he's acting like that, gusto niya tuloy malaman kung ano ang ginagawa niya at kung saan ito nagtago nitong mga nakaraan na buwan at kung bakit ngayon lang nito naisipan na magpakita sa kanila!

"You won't hug me?" She asked, still sniffing.

Kade stared at her and sighed. "I don't even want to touch you."

"Why?!" She can't help but to yelled at him.

Kade looks taken a back but still managed to collect himself and place his hands inside the pockets of his jeans.

"Don't yell. I'm afraid. Baka masaktan ulit kita, that's why..." He answered.

"Alam mo ba kung gaano kami nag-alala sayo ha? Saan ka galing?! Bakit ngayon ka lang?!" Pasigaw na tanong niya rito. Kahit pa sabihin nito sa kanya na huwag siyang sumigaw. Hindi niya mapigilan! She just can't.

"I'm sorry..." Kade sincerely apologise instead of answering his question. Natigilan siya dahil doon. "I'm sorry, if I hurt you, I was so selfish, I wasn't thinking right. I inflicted physical and emotional pain to you, its your body, not mine... I'm sorry..."

"What are you..."

Kade smiled at her gently. "I promise myself that I will apologise to you again and again once I came back, so..."

"You don't need to,"

Kade just smiled at her again and walk towards her. "Seems like I need to work hard to have you in my arms again. I'll do better this time." Anito at ginulo ang buhok niya na parang bata.

Shen must be insane for expecting him to kiss and hug her. But then, naalala niya ang sinabi nito. Ayaw siya nitong mahawakan man lang. Tahimik niya lang pinanood si Kade na ibalik ang mga damit nito sa closet, maayos na ang pagkakatupi ng mga damit niya pero kapag may nakita ito kahit na kaunting gusot lang, ipapagpag nito ang damit at itutupi ulit.

She was staring at him intently.

"Shen..." Nagtitimping tawag nito sa pangalan niya.

Shen glared at him. "Its 'Ma'!" She corrected.

"Bakit ba panay ang titig mo sa akin? If you want to sleep and cuddle all my pillows, then do it."

"Actually, nagbago na ang gusto ko. Can you make a souffle pancakes for me?" She asked.