The Near End of My Journey

Game: Genshin Impact
Ship: AetherXXiao (Xiaether)
!This one-shot is not canon to the story of the game!

'You only them,

Aether was fighting one of the bosses. He needed to fight Oceanid, just so he could get some sort of information. It was what the clues said that he needed. But then again those clues were weird. They suddenly came and Aether and Paimon just ignored them at first. But they would come back, sometimes it was like they got stalked but Aether didn't see anything with his elemental sight. It was weird, but this -the newest clue got Aethers attention. he looked at it. Written on the note was: 'I know where you can get information from. But first let me see that you can defeat the Oceanid alone. Then will I let myself be know.'

Aether didn't want to get in trouble by not going alone. But he also felt stupid, even Paimon found this a stupid idea. But here they are, before oceanid ready to fight it. Paimon went back to her own place. Where she would always dissappear to. Aether stood ready to fight oceanid or most likely the water that can take many shape.

He was fighting and, all two off the platforms were sinking. The place were he could stand and fight got little by little swallowed by the water. He was now on the last water figures he needed to fight. One by one he defeated them and he got to see the Oceanid falling back to the water.

"Wow, I never ecxpected to see you actualy win that fight. Like I never dared dreaming that you could do it. HAhah, now that information you wanted.................I DON'T HAVE IT!!" Aether wanted to kill that person who stood there laughing at his misery. Why would this person come here, just that he could say that? it was weird truthfully just plain weird. 

The person who was hidden came jumping down from one of the rocks. Aether who just watched and did nothing, not even summoning his sword. He decided that he would just watch what he would do. Because now he could see that the person was a guy. But he had a mask on like a hilichurl, even the clothes looked like one. But the male didn't even look like he was a hilichurl. He didn't talk like one he didn't even react like one if they would spot a enemy. Most hilichurs would stand up and  be ready to attack the one who was before them. But this one just looked like he was a hilichurl and isn't one.

 But this one just looked like he was a hilichurl and isn't one

!Picture above is a hilichurl!

Aether just looked and took a stance ready to fight, his sword was summoned but it was on his back. The guy befofe him came running to Aether. It didn't look like he had a weapon.

But Aether couldn't move and the guy stood there. Close to him and he whispers: "I know you didn't like those little tasks you needed to do. Like delivering those letters or picking some flowers. But. You did it all, and no one helped. Isn't that sad. Mmm like Zhongli said 'I cannot say, others I break my contract.' and the others. They don't help you. You only them. Aren't you mad at them? They do not help you. Probably never wanted to. OOh maybe they know where she is -but just won't tell you."