Together We Start An Adventure

Anime: Saihate no Paladin (The Faraway Paladin)
Ship: WilliamXMeneldor
!This one-shot is not canon to the story of the anime!

Will was just done with getting over his mental breakdown, he didn't really plan on having to be the lord of a domain. But after everything Menel said he just gave up and decided to roll with it. Will did indeed need to do alot, for himself and for Menel. Will was happy that he got Menel to snap him out of his I'm-the-stongest-so-I-need-to-fight-alone mood. Menel did get a broken arm because Will didn't want to be stopped by no one, not even his first friend. 

Menels arm was healed thanks to Anna, he tried to find and go to Will but he never got the chance. He would be bed tied and everytime someone came they told him to rest. And now he just got to hear that he was the Lord of this domain. Yeah a mental breakdown was nothing too much.  

Will just sat down down and enjoyed the colors of the sky, a beautiful red, with some pink hues. Looking at the sky was something that Will enjoyed and he knew that Menel would also love this sight. But he also started thinking about what he left behind, and thinking about what he needs to do. The only thing Will could do was sigh and enjoy the colors of the sky.

Truelly a beautifull sight. Menel would also love this.

Was going throught his mind and thoughts. His weight was getting a little bit too much for his arm to hold, so he decided to lay down and close his eyes. The sounds of nature was always something to enjoy, leafs that are getting swept by the wind and birds that are flying. The sounds of little insects not too far away and people walking on the grass.

Who is here to nag me about something?

Menel came walking towards Will and sat down next to him. Will turned his head to his left.

"I'm sorry, I said that I didn't want to be your friend anymore. I still want to be your friend."

"It's alright, I also said some nasty things. And I know it was just in the moment." Menel smiled and nodded he also laid down and snuggled in Will's personal space. The other who already was laying down got a smile on his face, it was a little smile but you could see it if you tried. They stayed there for the rest of the evening. Only when the sun was gone did they go inside. 

A little kiss on the lips off Meneldor woke him up. His eyes opened and he saw William sitting on the other end of the bed. He was focused on his clothes and then his shoes. Meneldor crawled to Williams side and hugged him from behind, the only thing Will got was a smile and pecked the soft and pale skin. Meneldor felt this on his hand and blushed. Will took a peek at the others face and found the beaty in the pale skin with the red blush on it. He turned his head further to see what kind of reaction he would get from his next action. His head was getting closer to menels and his lips got hooked to each other. Menel opened his mouth to get Will's tongue in his mouth.

William took the invitation and mapped the others mouth with his tongue. Meneldor let a long and low moan come out. The hands of Willaim started to roam his body, but when a hand touched his ear. He stopped the kiss and moaned loudly so everyone outside could hear it. Meneldor started grinding against Williams leg and got kissed again. He kept touching meneldors ear and got more and sometimes louder moans from the elf.

A loud knock was heard on the door while a voice shouted. the voice said that they needed to be quieter. And that there were also children in the and around the place.

They both shared a laugh and got ready. Will always wanted to meet more elves and Meneldor would bring him to see some of his acquaintances. 

So their adventure started, not only to go from nothing to something but also on the need of emotional emotions.