25 | Unstoppable

A month and a half has passed and Taehyung's belly was twice bigger than a basketball. He could barely reach for his feet or anything that falls on the floor for that matter. Just like now.

Taehyung was painting in his own studio at home. Jungkook surprised him with one as he had to spend some time at home since his doctor prescribed bed rest.

A few weeks ago, he was in school and felt contractions. He went through spotting so Dr. Song told him to rest at home for the remainder of his pregnancy. She also encouraged him not to use his powers as it's taking a toll on his body. Everytime he or his very active babies use their abilities, he would have a nosebleed.

So, now, Taehyung dropped one of his paint brushes and was embarassed to use the intercom and call for help. 

The worse that could happen is a nosebleed, right?

Taehyung, don't you dare do it. Hannie said.

Oh come on, Hannie. I NEED the brush.

You still have like fifty different brushes in front of you, Taetae. Just go use one of them.

It won't be the same!

You're so stubborn.  Go ahead let's see what happens.

I can go see what happens too, you know. Tarhyung chuckled.

Oh, you think it's funny? I don't know what to do with you anymore.

You're such a killjoy, Hannie. Don't tell Gguk okay?  Taehyung said before picking up the brush with his mind.

As soon as he grabs the brush, blood went running down his nose. Taehyung did the usual first aid for his nosebleed, but after 20 minutes of applying pressure on his nose and using a decongestant, it still wasn't stopping.

He started to feel dizzy and that's the time he grabbed his phonr and called Nari.

"Nari! Pls come up quick. My nosebleed isn't stopping and I kinda feel lightheaded already." Taehyung said in the call.

In just a few minutes, Nari came, panting.

"What happened, oppa?!" Nari asked.

"Um, I picked up my paint brush from the floor...using my mind." Taehyung said.

"Oppa! You know you're not allowed to! Aish!" Nari frustratingly said as ahe tried to stop the bleeding using her healing powers. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

"I'm calling oppa and we're bringing you to the hospital." Nari said as she rushed outside the room.  Minutes later she was back with the driver and the latter carried Taehyung bridal style.

"It's alright my sweethearts, please don't go burning your uncle Jae-hyung's hands okay?" Taehyung said, talking to his pups.

He was referring to Jae, his cousin and Namjoon's brother. He came back to Seoul from the Philippines where he used to work as a Korean language professor. He volunteered to temporarily drive for Taehyung while he waits for his job at the univerisity to start.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be very willing to get myself burned just to drop you on your stubborn ass." Jae said. "The instructions are prertty simple, Taehyung. Not to use your powers and rest as much as you can. But, noooo. You still won't listen. You just have three more weeks before giving birth. How hard could that be?!?!" He added, pretty much irritated at his  cousin.

"I'm sorry hyung. Didn't know it woild come to this." Taehyung said. His top was already drenched im blood, making Jae-hyung quite worried.

Jae and Nari helped Taehyung get settled in the back seat as the former drove fast to the hospital.  In just ten minutes, they arrived and Ji-won was already waiting outside the ER entrance with a nurse holding a wheelchair.