Tharntype-3

Kiibo POV

After my sexual encounter with Shuichi I was confused. I liked it but I also hated it. I never imagined hooking up with him like that. All day my business partners and friends kept asking if I was ok. Later on as me and Ryota were talking, two people came up to us. One was Sky Shoko. She was a MTF woman with long hair. Her best friend was Sumida Toshio. He was a gay guy. Both of them had multiple gossip pages and ran both the school news channel and newspaper. I knew they were seniors. I didn't talk to Ryota's queer friends a lot because I didn't want to ruin his friendships.

 I didn't talk to Ryota's queer friends a lot because I didn't want to ruin his friendships

"Be nice

"Be nice. Sky's the roommate of Chihiro's girlfriend. So don't be rude to her." Ryota whispered. How can I not be rude to an abomination like her.

"Hey Ryota, how are you?" She said, smiling at my friend.

"I'm good." He blushed. "Just hanging out with my friend Kiibo."

"Woah, the robot is even cooler in person." Sumida said, snapping a picture of me. "He's actually kind of cute."

"I agree. I could just eat him up." Sky agreed which made Ryota frown a bit. "We would love to have you for male cuties of the week."

"What about me though? You haven't used me yet." Ryota said, pointing to himself.

"You're cute... but you're kind of out of style. We need someone more... futuristic." Sky said.

"Always breaking my heart, Sky." Ryota replied.

"Come on, just a couple of pictures!" Sumida said, handing Sky his camera. "We're also going to need all your social media and your phone number." Sumida said, touching my arm. I felt uncomfortable. Ryota must've noticed because he moved Sumida's hand off of me.

"Sorry Kiibo doesn't seem comfortable. We really have to get going." He said.

"Yeah please find someone else." I nodded.