***Chapter one***

At the airport, my plane had just landed, I had gotten my bag and was about leaving the airport. It's my first time in Canada.

I have no idea what to do first, where to go and all that, all that thinking will just have to come after a good sleep In my cozy new bed, sightseeing comes after then I'll decide what next, just go with the flow y'know what I'm saying.

Amidst all my thinking as I was walking towards the exit, I happened to bump into someone, it just had to happen... I'm clumsy like that.

"Ouch!!!" well that was me in pain as my butt kissed the floor my phone and bag next to me as it had slipped out of my hand.

Rushed movements In front of me as the person whose back I had bumped into turned around quickly, my eyes on his shoes, slightly embarrassed but not really as he bent slightly in front of me to check if I was alright.
     He offered his hand to help me up, I had not gotten a look at his face yet.

"Sorry" I whispered, with my head still turned down, finally I looked up to meet his eyes and damn!!!  I am in awe.

His eyes, barely covered by scanty lashes, a set of dark brown, eyes like freshly melted chocolate, deep as the liquid ocean, intriguing like a window to souls, so beautiful...I could see my whole world reflected in them, but they looked so innocent, like a child's laughter, I had to look away or I'd be sucked in.

Right above his eyes you can barely see his brows, covered by his lush looking dark brown almost black hair, a little bit curly given off that straight out of bed no effort look, it's like a thick mysterious forest, where my hands would just love to explore, get lost in and stay there for the rest of my life.

The rest of his face is just as lovely, though he has a pretty basic look but quite eye-catching his fair skin.

He is tall, should be at least 5'8, seeing as I had to tilt my head up quite a lot to get a good look, I'd probably have to tip toe to meet him half way if we tried to ki...'ehem ehem', looking at his face he looks quite young.

"It's all good, are you alright?" He asks just when I was about to pull myself together, his words drawing my attention to his lips, his thin cotton candy totally kissa.... 'okay stop, get your head out of the gutters Danna' mentally scolding myself.

I looked up to see his brows drawn together, worried

"I'm fine, thanks." I replied quickly looking away.

I was about bend down to pick up my forgotten phone and bag which were still on the floor.

while being cautious, I looked up just in time to avoid our heads colliding as he had also bent to help me with my stuff, he seemed to have noticed.

"Woah that would have been a disaster" I said to avoid the awkwardness, he laughed as he rose to his feet with my bag and phone and gave them to me.

"Thank you."

A friendly smile still on his face as I returned an innocent smile, he seemed to be in a hurry, as the look in his eyes were sort of restless looking around like he was trying to avoid something, or someone.

"You seem to be in hurry."

"Oh, uhm yeah, something like that"

he laughed as his eyes finally focused on me, I start to feel a little self conscious, I only realized how silly it was that I didn't put an effort into getting ready before the flight

Compared to him, let's just say he's a little out of my league as his eyes slid across my face.

I have brown skin, short curly black hair, not sure why but I like to keep my hair short, my only attraction toward long hair is how it can be kept in a random effortless looking rough bun.