You again huh?

He's had this feeling that something was going to happen, something was coming for him and its heading here fast and he could guess two people

Kuro: Whoever's on there way to see me is irrelevant because right now I'm hungry but it's two o'clock in the morning right now

Few minutes later

The feeling got worse as he made his down the hall even occasionally stopping to prepare himself but it went away as he tried to figure out who it was.

Walking outside of his room and th halls were silent and dark n since all the servants were sleeping.

!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh shit not him again!

Kuro dodged out of the way as a grey monster bursted through the roof of the cafeteria, spotting Kuro it grinned and went to punch him but the dark knight dodged and landed a gut punch but instead of being sent back a couple of feet Kuro grabbed his arm and threw him through the same hole.

Kuro: (So it was you all along Doomaday, guess you're still alive.)

One of his greatest opponents that nearly killed him two times.

Suddenly the grey colored monster was behind him punching him in back and grabbing him and throwing him brutally on the metal wall.

Kuro lit himself a blaze with red and black flames and grabbed Doomsday by the neck and they teleported somewhere far away.

7 hours later

Ritsuka woke up incredibly refreshed, the best sleep she's had in a while. Taking a shower and putting on her clothes she exited her room for some breakfast.

Making her way to the cafeteria, everybody was chilling but she notices something off.

Usually Kuro would make his presence known as he would sneak up behind her to frighten her which she told him numerous times to stop doing that but he thought it was funny.

Which begs the question, where is he?

Maybe he's just sleeping in this time, she couldn't even blame him since he gathered a lot of materials yesterday.

Speaking of which his wives specifically thought the same the same thing.

Mordred: Where's the tv remote?

Arthur: You lost the remote again?

Gawain: Your sitting on it aren't you?