CHAPTER III: There's no need to foster any relationship in the Military Training

A week passed by when school started and so is the military training. An Ziyan knew that he needs to get up early for this, that's why he turned on the alarm from his mobile phone before sleeping.

"Rushing would not give me any good."

The very next day, his alarm rang a few times before deciding to turn it off. He woke up from his sleep and sat at the edge of his bed, An Ziyan look at his window and saw that the sky was not very bright yet. He then stood up and took a towel from the closet and began to shower. Once he has finished, he dried himself and fixed his hair in front of the mirror. An Ziyan then got his camouflage uniform from its hanger and wore it. After that he put the socks on his feet and wears the sports shoes that was in the rack and tied its lace.

Putting his card, money and mobile phone as well on the pants pocket, An Ziyan then grabbed his cap from the upper bunk of his bed and put it on his head, he then moves towards the door and left the room. Following that, a whistle sound could be heard as An Ziyan was now walking his way down the stairs. Gender separation is mandatory for the military training, that's why the guys from two different classes were combined together as a group.

If you're a fan of An Ziyan, when the time you look at the outfit that hides his slim body that he's in and the hat that slightly cover up his eyes then you'll know that even if he wears a blank expression on his face, the word "attractive" would still pop up on your mind.

'Noisy'

'Annoying'

That's what An Ziyan could thought of as he look at the other boys that were a very noisy bunch. Then out of the blue he felt irritated because someone he's very familiar with stood next to him.

'Tch,you again.' An Ziyan says in his mind as he saw Mai Ding tried to look innocent and making it look like it was a coincidence being there. As their instructor blew the whistle, the boys toned down from their noise. The instructor then walked in front of them, back and forth. After a while he says his fervent speech:

"My name is Liu Rennian. Everyone should know the aim of this military training; it is to foster the spirit of everyone to push on in times of hardship."

'He could just shorten his talk and start already.' A few more things were said by the instructor. Although, An Ziyan was listening to the man in front, he could tell that Mai Ding was giving him glances like he was being examined from his side.

'What are you looking at me for?' An Ziyan couldn't stand this any longer for he look back at Mai Ding with a glare that's full of killing intent. An Ziyan knew Mai Ding got goose bumps because it made him stop from what he was doing. (hahaha, I love paraphrasing this one.)

Then the instructor began to notice Mai Ding and An Ziyan listened to their conversation.

"The third row second one, stand to the right."

"Sir, I would like to stand here."

"Who told you that you can stand wherever you want? Stand over there now!"

'At last, he's gone.' One way or another, An Ziyan felt relieved for Mai Ding was now five people away from him.

'Exhausting and uninteresting.' that's how An Ziyan describe the military training. The first day, he learned to stand in a military posture which was done repetitively during practice as it consists of turning to both sides, squatting down and standing up without delay.

Up till now, it was like this, An Ziyan did the exercise without any troubles at all. Underneath the rays of the sun, although it was literally blazing hot this summer, No one could ever agree more that An Ziyan was also this figuratively hot even in this type of weather. It feels like the crickets are singing for his magnificence, but: