07. Servant

"I said go back" the driver quickly obeyed his master, not wanting to make him angry because he knew how arrogant Jake could be

he made a quick turn and in no time, they reach the place where Seohee was still standing. "come in" he pressed the button to lower the window. He was trying to make an eye contact with her but she was looking elsewhere.

"response when im still being nice to you, Ahn Seohee" Seohee opened the door and sat beside him, at the back. She was still not doing well with him, but deciding not to start an argument, she let her emotions aside.

She knew she can't just start a fight with the person whom she was working for. She needed money, that's it.

No one even talked throughout the whole ride. But it was not like anybody wants to talk or anything. All of them secretly liked the silence. Jake's aura was also rather calm than the usual arrogant and emotionless aura he generates.

The chauffeur offered to open the door for Jake and she did her's herself, Jake was already a few meters ahead.

"Hey you." He turned back around, facing the shorter girl who probably thought she looked like a midget when he approached her closer all because of his powerful gaze which never failed to make him look intimidating.

"Don't let anybody know or even let them make a guess that you live with me. Don't ever" tsk

"as you wish, young master" Seohee walked away and then rolled her eyes when he was not looking at her anymore.

Shouldn't she feel really grateful that she and Jake are in different majors? yes. She studied veterinary while still managing to keep up with her figure skating since she loved both. she was a person who could easily manage multitasking. Whereas, Jake studied business and management

But the problem was that, they were in the other building. Jake kept on spamming her messages, starting from random sentences to ordering her to bring him a drink.

She was on her way to the business building for the third time that day, with a 3 or 4 drinks on her hands.

her legs felt numb since it was quite far from the science building.

"here" she kept the drinks on his table while breathing heavily.

"why did you bring this chocolate milk? I am lactose intolerant, don't you know that?" Seohee rolled her eyes at him. It was him who ordered her to buy any kind of drinks?

"ugh if you don't like it just give it to me-"

"Jake, can I have this?" another girl was quick to snatch it before Seohee, so she just, raised a brow question who she was.

"sure, love" Jake blurted.

It was then when Seohee realised who she was. it was Yoon Haein, the popular figure skater who she always had a competition with.

wait, are they dating? bwlk she's too good for an asshole.

"who is she anyways, Jake? you always dodge this question whenever people ask you. " a random girl came. She was definitely eyeing her since she could feel her gaze at her although she looked elsewhere but not her. She seemed rude, which made Seohee feel uncomfortable.

they gossiped about me? me? the hell?

But the Jake caught everybody's attention in the room by standing up and slamming the table.

"stop questioning me about who she is, alright?" he paused.

"she's nothing but my servant."

but who could've thought that just calling her 'his servant' could bring more and more changes in her life and make her life more happier or more miserable since she was now known as 'jake's servant' in the whole Yeonsei University?

this chapter is kinda boring, I know. Don't worry, the real story is just starting from the next chapter ;]

sorry to keep you waiting anyways, I was extremely busy with school and there was nothing I could do.

just a reminder again, I won't be regular with my updates but I'll try my best.